OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HBO's in this for the long haul. Unless their money completely dries out since this show is crazy expensive to produce. Us fans would probably attack their headquarters if they ever discontinue the show.

I think fans would pay honestly
I was gonna say if they set up a kickstarter for each season they'd be good. Easy money.

Last edited:
I wonder what ever happened to Arya's sword instructor Syrio...he was one cool cat. It never showed whether or not he died. Hope he makes a comeback.

I wonder what ever happened to Arya's sword instructor Syrio...he was one cool cat. It never showed whether or not he died. Hope he makes a comeback.

i assumed he got murked early after he held off the guards to let arya escape. if he isn't dead tho :pimp: dude is gonna hold arya down wit that protection. unlikely tho.

Syrio definitely got got.

And I was so caught up in Tywin eviscerating Tyrion that I didn't pay attention to what Tywin was doing and the significance of it.

Then I caught up on this thread and it jogged my memory.
Man....
mean.gif

Syrio is from Braavos tho. Dude might know some faceless men skills. lol hopeful thinking

Last edited:
If Syrio's alive wow. I assumed he died horribly when more men came through.
Syrio definitely got got.

And I was so caught up in Tywin eviscerating Tyrion that I didn't pay attention to what Tywin was doing and the significance of it.

Then I caught up on this thread and it jogged my memory.

Man....:smh:
:nerd:

Last edited:
Syrio was doing work the last time we saw him. I'd put him on the list as one of the top fighters/swordsman in the story.

"When asked if Syrio is dead, author George R. R. Martin replies "draw your own conclusions" and points out that Syrio is defenseless."

Yeah, he's dead.

I haven't read the books, but from what we've seen so far... if given the choice between killing a fan favorite character and letting him live.. which one do you think Martin chooses?

Yeah, he's dead.

^
I still can't get over him killing Khal Drogo with an infection from a cut :frown:. He was going to conquer Westeros.

TO crying voice "That's my khal."

Call it a metaphor.. The most powerful can still be taken down by something small and unseen.

Maybe I just got an oddball perspective, but it felt to me like Drogo wasn't dead.

All that witch kept saying was "only death can pay for life." Over and over again.

So it was my understanding that Dany, the mother of dragons, gave the lives she cared about the most for the lives she needed.

She sacrified Drogo, his horse and their child for the lives of her 3 dragons. And maybe in a way, they live through those dragons.

Iono. Probably read into stuff that wasn't there. :lol:

If he doesn't die, there are no dragons so I was OK with it.

Just from what Martin was saying, I don't think Syrio is alive. I just don't see it.

Call it a metaphor.. The most powerful can still be taken down by something small and unseen.
Freakin' Dani insisting on that witch treating his wound instead of the normal healers :smh:

If he doesn't die, there are no dragons so I was OK with it.
I just wanted to see him take his khalasar across the sea and destroy everything in their path. King Robert and Ned were shook at the thought of having to face the Dothraki. The Dothraki would've been a little sea sick but puking never hurt anyone too long. I still listen to Drogo's speech sometimes if I need to get pumped up for something :smokin.

Back
Top Bottom