OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't get over how well GOT is cast. Basically every character is spot-on; especially the entire Lannister family. Brilliant program all around; I don't think I've liked a show this much since The Wire.

Last edited:
I can't get over how well GOT is cast. Basically every character is spot-on; especially Tywin, Tyrion, and Cersei. Brilliant program all around; I don't think I've liked a show this much since The Wire.
well the book makes it seem like Kat should bee prettier

^ That's the only one I ever had a problem with. She's been good so far. But you think of Theon described her when he was feeling her up and didn't know who she was and you think more of Ros that her :lol:

edit: I still have no problem with asha either. although now that I look at it theon described her as being a beast. but then again thinking back to his track record with women (girl on boat..osha) asha was " better"

Last edited:
Asha (Yara) should have been prettier but I don't have a problem with the actress' performance.
I forgot who it was that I said Asha looked like last season, it was either Ser Loras or the Lannister cousin Cersei was banging. Yara looks like a dude with long hair.

Btw I call dibs on Ygritte...she's so fine.
All the redheads on the show would get it. Ygritte, Melisandre, and Ros. GoT has the best selection of naked chicks and prostitutes along with Spartacus :smokin.

Rose Leslie's Scottish accent :evil:.

I found this youtube clip which is pretty cool. Never heard of comicbookgirl before but she's cute, has pink hair and decent cleavage. She basically goes through the history of each of the Great Houses. This one is the Targaryen one. It doesn't contain any spoilers. Just goes through the history of the Targaryens and how they ended up in Westeros and summarizes Dani's story up to the end of season 2. Pedo Bear even makes an appearance :lol:
. I haven't watched the other Great House clips so not sure if they contain spoilers, she'll tell you in the beginning though if they do.

]

Last edited:
^ no other episodes?
Not yet. That was the first video of the Houses. Maybe she'll post another one this week.

Just go on YouTube and search "game of thrones history"

They pretty much have all the animated histories that came on the blurays. Made by the show people and narrated by the actors.

Here's a couple... (Can you embed on mobile?)

^
I need to buy the blurays. Didn't know those animations / illustrations were from them.

Back
Top Bottom