OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too trill. :nthat:

It felt like every episode Drogo left his mark. Ripping the tongue out, the gold crown, the wedding...hell, vegetable Drogo...House of the Undying.

Martin, you *******. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I still listen to Drogo's speech sometimes if I need to get pumped up for something :smokin.

Bro... u speak Dothraki?!?! :wow: :wow: :lol:
Well, by listen I meant watching it on youtube. I wish I could speak Dothraki :smokin. Maybe if I watch that clip everyday i'll memorize it :lol:.

Khaleesi was looking like her **** was engorged during the speech :evil:.

Last edited:
WTF happened to Harrenhal?

Why were there Stark soldiers there?

Where did they come from?

WTF happened to Harrenhal?

Why were there Stark soldiers there?

Where did they come from?

I think it was back in season 1 when Robb split some of his troops off to fight tywin and he went with the majority to defeat and capture the kingslayer. They've essentially been prisoners at harrenhal ever since tywin moved his location there.

Is may just be me but it seems that every time Tyrion gets into a heated discussion with someone they try to ether him by bringing up his dead mom. Foul

^ more specifically, his family brings it up. Cersei and Tywin will get theirs hopefully smh

Yeah, Cersei and Tywin hate Tyrion. They always say he killed Lady Lannister. At least Jaime likes him :lol:.

Last edited:
^
I guess that's the kind of friendly prank brothers do to each other in the Seven Kingdoms :lol:. Nicer than what Ser Gregor did to Sandor.

Tywin was foul for that entire exchange. Sure he may not want to give him his inheritance, but to cut dude down in the process, question his taste in women, and threaten to hang the next chick he finds in his bed was too far.

Theon's speech was great, but the ending made it comical. :lol:

Yeah, pulled the rug from right under him. I thought it was his coming of age moment but he'll forever not be taken seriously after that. lol

Back
Top Bottom