OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I once heard a theory about how the story will end with the elimination of magic. NK and his army washed, Melisandre washed, Viserion washed. I think both dragons will get washed. The intro makes it a point to show the scorpion and Balerions head in Kings Landing.

There are more red priestesses thou

tyrion and a few others are too smart to overlook that there are skeletons / dead bodies in the Stark crypt.

To defend Tyrion, he wouldn't know the Night King can raise the dead unless he was told. Not sure how Jon, Sam, Bran...would overlook that.

100% but still.

2 disappointments for me this episode

1.) they didn’t show any important starks come back to life from the crypts.
2.) They didn’t take advantage of Jon being a targ and being impervious to fire. Thought for sure we’d see that.
They are not. Why do people think this? Jon burned his hand in season 1

Reactions: Ube
ugencxmpb4v21.png

Wow this was amazing!!!!

Arya Stark is too sick with it!!!! IF she gets a flame sword in the next few eps I'mma lose it.

I yelled so loud when she Jumped out the shadows!

I didn't see Lyana getting the smoke :frown: She went out just as gangster tho

And where the eff did Bran go?

As much as this was dope I hate we'll never get no real insight as to what the NK really wanted.

Famb I have ignored all social media, put spoiler blockers on my browser, told my friends not to text me **** because I haven't seen it.

And someone things before opening weekend it is over it is cool to spoil the ****ing movie in an unrelated thread. :smh:
Thats niketalk for you, still considered social media. ****s been out 72 hours with multiple showings running until 2am, whats your excuse to not see something as big as end game asap?

Famb I have ignored all social media, put spoiler blockers on my browser, told my friends not to text me **** because I haven't seen it.

And someone things before opening weekend it is over it is cool to spoil the ****ing movie in an unrelated thread. :smh:
Exactly man you guys who keep posting endgame stuff are losers

Not even in a subtle way either. ***** posted a big *** mother****ing photo. Like cmon fam

There are more red priestesses thou

Right. But if their purpose was to fight against the White Walkers, what purpose do they have? Melisandre willingly gave up her life and Beric died. Their entire purpose is to oppose The Great Other. Maybe the White Walkers will rise again?

Back
Top Bottom