OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok where should i start...

Smh at them for sending the horsemen on that suicide mission. Fire Lady had them pumped up for nothing. They ran out into that darkness full of energy and got slaughter. Lmao.

Ain’t no way in heck y’all would have had me protecting cripple kid with only 10 men. What was the point of him being at the tree anyway? He ain’t even do nothing but have a flock of ravens fly behind the Night King for a few seconds. Then gon tell my boy “he was a great man” in the most ungrateful voice ever.

Ayra, i love you girl, but dammit that wasn’t a good ending at all. I wanted to see the Night King & his generals actually do something during the battle.

l407mu4kb4v21.jpg

Yo! Episode was bomb, but yeah...7 years and that’s what the NK came to????...lmaoooooooooo bruh had the Night King Manning....straight WASHED

Epic tv.

No matter how you put it there was no way everyone would be happy with how things went.

There are 3 episodes left for all your favorite characters to die.

Ok where should i start...

Smh at them for sending the horsemen on that suicide mission. Fire Lady had them pumped up for nothing. They ran out into that darkness full of energy and got slaughter. Lmao.

Ain’t no way in heck y’all would have had me protecting cripple kid with only 10 men. What was the point of him being at the tree anyway? He ain’t even do nothing but have a flock of ravens fly behind the Night King for a few seconds. Then gon tell my boy “he was a great man” in the most ungrateful voice ever.

Ayra, i love you girl, but dammit that wasn’t a good ending at all. I wanted to see the Night King & his generals actually do something during the battle.

Honestly we don’t even know if the NK and generals serve any purpose other than leading the army. They’d probably catch fast L’s if they went 1 on 1 with Jon or Arya.

So Dany rising out of fire naked was because she’s the mother of dragons?

All other targ’s are susceptible to fire?
Idk if it's the mother of dragons or what but yes all othe targs are susceptible to fire. Jon burned his hand, her brother Viserys got his head melted.

Idk if it's the mother of dragons or what but yes all othe targs are susceptible to fire. Jon burned his hand, her brother Viserys got his head melted.

Head melted sure. That’s not a flame..

How did Jon burn his hand? Fire, or a hot item? I can’t remember.

Back
Top Bottom