OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ixci7d4hb4v21.jpg
All the mountain has to do is flick a lighter & he’ll have little bro sniveling on the ground like Samwell :smh:

Head melted sure. That’s not a flame..

How did Jon burn his hand? Fire, or a hot item? I can’t remember.
It was a lantern but hot item or not shouldn't matter. We first get a glimpse at Danny being impervious to fire when she touched the hot dragon egg and didn't burn her hands like her handmaiden did.

After seeing how many people were on that field I wonder if there was enough dragonglass for everyones weapon?

Ok where should i start...

Smh at them for sending the horsemen on that suicide mission. Fire Lady had them pumped up for nothing. They ran out into that darkness full of energy and got slaughter. Lmao.

Ain’t no way in heck y’all would have had me protecting cripple kid with only 10 men. What was the point of him being at the tree anyway? He ain’t even do nothing but have a flock of ravens fly behind the Night King for a few seconds. Then gon tell my boy “he was a great man” in the most ungrateful voice ever.

Ayra, i love you girl, but dammit that wasn’t a good ending at all. I wanted to see the Night King & his generals actually do something during the battle.

Them generals weren't gonna do ****. They couldn't even see Arya jump from the free throw like Jordan to kill Night Fraud. Good episode but not the best execution.

How’s about Sansa...Down in the crypts hiding...Army of the dead slaughtering people outside...She still playing the game talking sideways about Daenerys to Tyrion...Sansa learned heavy from Little Finger...

The Night King’s fall from Villanous Grace is by far the funniest thing everrrrrr!!!!!!!!! I can’t even begin to comprehend....like there was nothing deeper to him other than just to kill everyone!?

The Night King’s fall from Villanous Grace is by far the funniest thing everrrrrr!!!!!!!!! I can’t even begin to comprehend....like there was nothing deeper to him other than just to kill everyone!?
I think that's the fault of the fans. People think there's a deeper meaning to everything on the show and there has to be some kind of twist everywhere. He was created to destroy man and that's what he was doing.

Targs have a history of burning themselves. Aerion drinking wildfire and killing himself, Egg and Summerhall, Viserys, Jon burning his hand, etc.

Back
Top Bottom