OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No you can't

But end game is coming pretty damn close

These dudes going f up Star Wars next

Endgame budget close to $400 million.

A TV show close to $20 mil..

Like i said cant please everybody. For what it was, in my eyes, it was ******* amazing and the show is still the goods.

I guess it’s the downside of becoming so emotionally invested in these shows and flicks that we start to over analyze ****. Like honestly people wanted to see the NK fight.... when for 7 seasons he never threw a single punch. All he ever did was stare / raise his arms / point a finger that’s it.

Now everyone wanted him to be John Wick.

It is what it is. I love this show like the next man, but it seems in 2019 it’s easier to hate on **** right away than actually enjoy **** for what it is. We’ve seen waaaaaaaay wackER **** than this

Nah, sounds like you want street lights on a medieval television show.
Nah, just to be able to see a punch thrown and same punch land.

In this fight scene I see 1.puncher winding up to throw punch. 2. Camera angle immediately switches to punchee laying on the ground dead. 3. Camera angle switching back to puncher reeling back in his punch. 4. Those 3 things just happened quicker than one punch can even be thrown and landed. :lol:
**** is comical.
That may wow you, but I actually like my action authentic, quality film, not camera tricks.

Nah man they hyped it themselves. Talking about it took months to film this one ep and that the battle would be bigger then Helm's deep.
im not talking about the episode im talking more about ending the series in general,

george is never finishing these books because he wrote himself into a corner

and so natrually these dudes are not going to be able to satisfy the mythology george built up because neither can george.

just story wise they got a tough hand.

I think what sucks now is how shallow this makes the show now, is really cut and dry at this point, either they kill Cersei and restore order with a happy ending or somehow Cersei kills everyone and she wins, Killing off the NK like that, really kills a bunch of theories, makes Brandon character very useless at this point, unless dude turns out to be the REAL villain...lol

Like i said cant please everybody. For what it was, in my eyes, it was ****ing amazing and the show is still the goods.

I guess it’s the downside of becoming so emotionally invested in these shows and flicks that we start to over analyze ****. Like honestly people wanted to see the NK fight.... when for 7 seasons he never threw a single punch. All he ever did was stare / raise his arms / point a finger that’s it.

It is what it is. I love this show like the next man, but it seems in 2019 it’s easier to hate on **** right away than actually enjoy **** for what it is. We’ve seen waaaaaaaay wackER **** than this

I would've liked to see one clear punch in that battle. If you get excited off of camera tricks, cool. More than half of the battle looking like **** or a legitimate complaint. Doesn't make anyone a hater. Episode was cool but the execution wasn't up to par

frq7jk5mj4v21.jpg

I've been reading pages and pages, can't reply fast enough :lol:

Just have to start shooting from the hip:

Like i said cant please everybody. For what it was, in my eyes, it was ****ing amazing and the show is still the goods.

I completely agree with this.

Y’all would be complaining if NK and Jon squared off and NK beat Jon.

You’d be complaining if Jon beat him there, too.

Just like you’re complaining about a bada** main character flying out of the blue and surprise killing him because Melisanbae told her that she had a reason to be there. Beric had a reason to give his life for her. It all lead to this.

As I said, people expecting a whole lot from a show that still has 4 two hour episodes left.

What if NK won winterfell?
NK takes KL in 1 episode and the last 2 episodes are just wights walking around KL? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom