OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9qtoa7sgd4v21.jpg

LOL

Jorah ain't making it through man. If you're looking for Valyrian sword symbolism, the fact that he's not even holding his own house's and didn't do anything to earn Sam's is enough. Anyone who died in the books is a safe bet to die here too.

RIP to my ***** Edd and the lightning lord Beric *pours one out*

dont ever want to hear about this show and goat in the same sentence.

they built up the night king king for the entire show and he goes out like that?

trash, just trash.

at that point, bran killing him would of made more sense.

we still dont know what nk wanted with bran?

cinematography was trash for an episode that cost 15 mills.

Darkness didn't bother me but all the cuts had me feeling like I was missing things

Might need to rewatch some scenes in slow motion

they built up the night king king for the entire show and he goes out like that?

trash, just trash.

cinematography was trash for an episode that cost 15 mills.
Only 15 mill? Joint had to be more.

Count me among those disappointed we aint see the Night King fight at all or any of his white walker generals.

Son had no hands. Pretty weak.

Also Jon got completely put aside for Arya. Fam was like in those dog games not knowing how to defeat the boss to move on to the next level.

The episode definitely had its moments once we got past their poor strategy and they got inside Winterfell.

They didnt show enough moments for all the other characters. Ain't seen Pod the entire time.

Pod was pinned against the wall next to Brienne and Tormund trying not to die

let down for me...20 mil and 2 months to film that?
2 dragons and what were they doing? nothing, no way the dead should have been able to go up the wall......dragons should have been at front lines and covering one another.....there was 40 mins where it seemed jon and daenerys nothing.

is it just me or did the dead seem way more faster and powerful

bran worthless.......what was the point of him taking over ravens? what on earth did that do???.......i thought he would take over theron body and fight the night king,....i thought that from the second theron said he would cover him....would have been amazing.....dont mind how he died though.....she did train to be stealth.....and lets be real there is no one that can beat the night king one on one it needed to be a out of no where quick death.....id also would have liked a back story......fire doesnt kill him? explain please......

does she have 2 dragons left or 1? thought i saw 2 in previews

i thought 30% of the cast would die tonight

dont forget Arya sneaking up on peoples skills is top of the game....she did it to jon at same exact spot

Damn. Trash episode. What was the point that the NK wanted to kill Bran anyway? Someone school me. Hype the Wights for 8 damn seasons and dude got got in one strike .

On the one hand, I don’t think they dropped the ball as much as they did with the Beyond The Wall episode. But NK getting washed like that was disappointing. I knew he was going to die at some point but I didn’t think it would be this episode.

I mean Arya could barely sneak past a gang of wights in the library but this chick came out of the shadows like the Dark Knight when NK and the squad rolled up on Bran?

I legit have no idea why he did that.
At first I was like okay he wants to see how the battle is going but 40 min later hes still warging while Theon is the last man left defending him.

Son just doesnt give a ****. Gave no expression to Arya saving his life even if he knew it would happen.

Last edited:
Damn. Trash episode. What was the point that the NK wanted to kill Bran anyway? Someone school me. Hype the Wights for 8 damn seasons and dude got got in one strike .

Based on the show and the previous episode, bran is basically a walking citadel. He knows everything that has passed.

They said death was the loss of memory/history or something like that. The moment you are forgotten you are truly dead.

The "dead" want to kill that which remembers everything or personifies history (three eyed raven)

So all NK wanted to do was kill him and thats it.

I can be completely wrong lmao but this is what I got out of the last few episode's dialogues

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom