OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why would the darthraki run out there by themselves?! IN THE DARK?!! SMDH
Do you remember when Dany pulled up and the Lannister army after Jaime murked Lady Tyrell?

Remember how shook Jaime was? He said something to Cersei along the lines of “we should call it quits because I’ve never seen anything like the Dorthraki before”

They’re the best open field fighters in the world.

The Unsullied are supposed to be like Spartans in the GOT universe. They've been able to hold off 20K Dothraki on horseback while only having 6K troops.

Just off the top of my head, they could've built some barriers to funnel the wights in to more reasonable numbers to fight at a time, held a defensive position and drawn the wights towards them and then had the dothraki/dragons attack from the sides, etc. I'm not saying these are the best plans, but they for sure could've done better than what they actually did

As I've said, they should have abandoned winterfell

But if they weren't.. you dig as far down as possible with trenches you can and you set those WW2 style spike things further out to kinda guide them.. and you're trying use fire as much as you can

And you load up the wall with archers and other projectile weapons and basically try to cut their numbers of dead and waste-able.. force the NK to have to use his dragon and you seat a trap like Jamie those had for dany those

You play defense and your home turf

You could easily make comparisons that don't reveal plot points, but OK. Keep posting your simpleton memes so you can get hella reps :rolleyes I don't care about the Avengers but posting story spoilers in an unrelated thread for likes from some strangers is incredibly strange to me.

Assuming gets you nowhere. I never said I did it for reps. The assumption was that it was done for reps. I get plenty without that. It was a pic of how a Stark and a Stark won the weekend. Now, if it was a gif or screen cap in this thread then I could understand. Considering it’s just dudes at a table with names, I call that being overly sensitive. Again, if someone is worried about spoilers, which he was, then why even be on the internet right now? You legit can’t put blame on anyone. As I said, it’s inevitable when both names happen to be Stark.

My damn avatar is more of a spoiler than that picture.

Cats really outchea counting up reps like

giphy (13).gif

Did dude justify him spoiling endgame by saying he’s getting reps in here? :rofl:

They’re the best open field fighters in the world.

Then you put them in a position to succeed.. to let them charge the enemy when they can't even see shh.. really once you can cut numbers or got them scattered, then you let them loose

Would assume you'd have the unsullied with long spears in a position where they could pick off guys with just poke and move moves.. whether that be on the top of the wall after the pull the WWZ move.. or use the combo of trenches and WW2 spikes to bottle them up and let them use the spears and combo with them

. Again, if someone is worried about spoilers, which he was, then why even be on the internet right now?

Top 5 dumbest things I've ever seen posted. Let's say dude is planning to watch with a friend/girlfriend a week or two from now, he's just supposed to avoid being on the internet as a whole for those two weeks?

In 2019, where everything in the world is dependent on the internet? :stoneface:

Here, I'll give you a rep for your "logic", hope that improves your quality of life like the other 5 reps have.

:lol::lol:
Top 5 dumbest things I've ever seen posted. Let's say dude is planning to watch with a friend/girlfriend a week or two from now, he's just supposed to avoid being on the internet as a whole for those two weeks?
In 2019, where everything in the world is dependent on the internet? :stoneface:

Here, I'll give you a rep for your "logic", hope that improves your quality of life like the other 5 reps have.

You just proved my point :lol:

In your point attempt, said dude really believes he can go on the internet and in chat rooms for 2 weeks and not catch an Endgame spoiler? And what I said was a top 5 dumbest things ever? Then yours gotta be your #1.

If you can’t stay of the internet, you’re going to end up getting spoiled. You can’t get on Twitter, IG, FB, tumblr or whatever without seeing a spoiler. Also, if you’re so dependent on the internet, you need to re-evaluate your lifestyle. Go outside. Get hobbies. Volunteer. There’s plenty of youth out there that need support and guidance. Just because you feel everything in the world is dependent on the internet doesn’t mean you have to be too.

It was actually 3,000 unsullied held their ground vs 25,000 dothraki hoard, unsullied are good fighting as a unit and standing strong without fear. That time when they got ambushed by the harpies they were in tight quarters where their spears weren't the best weapons for that situation and they weren't able to fight as a unit why harpies were killing them

The Unsullied are supposed to be like Spartans in the GOT universe. They've been able to hold off 20K Dothraki on horseback while only having 6K troops.

Just off the top of my head, they could've built some barriers to funnel the wights in to more reasonable numbers to fight at a time, held a defensive position and drawn the wights towards them and then had the dothraki/dragons attack from the sides, etc. I'm not saying these are the best plans, but they for sure could've done better than what they actually did

I mean even for the flaming trenches...why did they wait so long to light them up? Why weren't there more of these flaming obstacles to slow down the wights' approach?

:lol::lol:

You just proved my point :lol:

In your point attempt, said dude really believes he can go on the internet and in chat rooms for 2 weeks and not catch an Endgame spoiler? And what I said was a top 5 dumbest things ever? Then yours gotta be your #1.

If you can’t stay of the internet, you’re going to end up getting spoiled. You can’t get on Twitter, IG, FB, tumblr or whatever without seeing a spoiler. Also, if you’re so dependent on the internet, you need to re-evaluate your lifestyle. Go outside. Get hobbies. Volunteer. There’s plenty of youth out there that need support and guidance. Just because you feel everything in the world is dependent on the internet doesn’t mean you have to be too.

Added another rep. Thanks for reminding me that work, navigation, travel, paying bills, phone usage, communicating with remote family/friends, etc. are all possible without the internet. I'll be sure to adjust my life accordingly so I can live a simpleton's life, where my only concerns are comic books, GOT, and memes

Rewatched the episode again. The score never gets old when the Night King is coming for Bran :pimp:

Also didn’t notice Jorah mumbles I’m hurt after he falls when defending Dany. Drogon pulling up after like “**** my fault” I was just flying around :lol:

Added another rep. Thanks for reminding me that work, navigation, travel, paying bills, phone usage, communicating with remote family/friends, are all possible without the internet. I'll be sure to adjust my life accordingly so I can live a simpleton's life, where my only concerns are comic books, GOT, and memes

Yet, with all those things to do, you’re still here arguing with me about a picture :lol:IJS. So yes, plan life accordingly. There’s no reason why that pic should got you so mad. None of those things you mentioned that you claim to do, have anything to do with you being in chat rooms like this.

They'd better deliver in these last 3 episodes

This sh better not go full lost

I'm going have to rewatch breaking bad to get this taste out of mouth

I still haven't watched Breaking Bad. Season 1 is rough. Folks say if you can get through S1 you're in the clear.

No but it'd be a helluva twist.

What's funny is that he and Cersei real life hate each other. I wonder if they're gonna have them in the same scene

I think it's in their contracts that they can't ever appear on screen tg. Wonder if that was broken for the final season. Probably isn't tho which explains why Qyburn told him her offer.

I still haven't watched Breaking Bad. Season 1 is rough. Folks say if you can get through S1 you're in the clear.

Yea season 1 is slow 2 is just a tad better. I feel like the show doesn’t know the direction it wants to go until end of 2. It’s a good series but the wire is still better to me alone with the supranos.

The show is going to end the same way it started: a great war between the noble houses of Westeros. I’m pumped.

After last episode, I'm skeptical

I mean shh been fall off for a minute, but at least I thought they'd deliver when it mattered

Back
Top Bottom