OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it’s sad to say because this shows been pretty amazing

but how they do the last 3 episodes will dictate how high in regard i will have this show when it’s all said and done.

it shouldn’t be like that especially after watching an episode like the winds of winter, but what they did with the white walker storyline, severely hurt this show for me.

i’ll hold out complete judgement after 3 weeks though

Do you remember when Dany pulled up and the Lannister army after Jaime murked Lady Tyrell?

Remember how shook Jaime was? He said something to Cersei along the lines of “we should call it quits because I’ve never seen anything like the Dorthraki before”

They’re the best open field fighters in the world.
Yeah. Not in the dark where they can't see their enemy. You don't send an entire section of your army rushing an enemy you can't see. It was a lazy writing choice to show that the White Walkers ain't ******" around. It doesn't ruin the episode like most things in the episode but it's one of a handful of moments that feel lazy.

Visually it was cool tho.

Seeing their flame swords getting snuffed out.

As far as tactics go, I don't think any of them are great tacticians like Tywin. Great leaders maybe, but idk about tacticians.

What's the tally on extinct Houses?

House Mormont
House Umber
House Tyrell
House Bolton
House Martell
House Baratheon

Any more?

House Mormont
House Umber
House Tyrell
House Bolton
House Martell
House Baratheon

Any more?

A king can legitimize a bastard sondepending on who ends up on the throne, house Baratheon still kicking...more so if Arya ends up pregnant.

How is this completely out of character - he literally killed the last three-eyed raven himself, so this is completely in-character.

Answered this already but **** it,

The NK spent all series not exposing himself to direct threats and letting everyone else handle his light work

The first 3 eyed raven posed absolutely no threat he was an old man stuck in a tree protected by an elf

He walked into an obvious trap for Bran

He could’ve let the generals handle it

Could’ve burned dude w that dragon off rip

Could’ve let the wights kill him

Could’ve waited another half hour until everyone else was dead

But he decided to take 10minutes to walk 10 yards to “do it himself”

He all of sudden had all these human emotions and ego that were absent all series

The **** was stupid

House Mormont
House Umber
House Tyrell
House Bolton
House Martell
House Baratheon

Any more?

House of Baratheon is still alive though.

Some of us believes that Gendry Baratheon will be the one to sit on the Iron Throne.

As ksteezy ksteezy stated, Ayra might be pregnant :lol:

Answered this already but **** it,

The NK spent all series not exposing himself to direct threats and letting everyone else handle his light work

The first 3 eyed raven posed absolutely no threat he was an old man stuck in a tree protected by an elf

He walked into an obvious trap for Bran

He could’ve let the generals handle it

Could’ve burned dude w that dragon off rip

Could’ve let the wights kill him

Could’ve waited another half hour until everyone else was dead

But he decided to take 10minutes to walk 10 yards to “do it himself”

He all of sudden had all these human emotions and ego that were absent all series

The **** was stupid

I’m going to say, maybe the Night Knight has to be the one to kill Bran.

I think that show delivers in the last 3 episodes

But I am also prepared for it to end like The Sopranos or Lost :lol:

I can't say that I've always agreed with Preston. He's been ****ting on the show for years, even at times when I thought the show was doing great. He pulls no punches here.

jxjd0o1ctlv21.jpg

Watching this scene over again. Dany has another close call with being impaled off her dragon. Bronn almost got her with the scorpion last season, NK almost got her a couple of times. I think if she dies, it might be from getting hit while riding Drogon. Cersei has scorpions, Bronn has a crossbow. I think it might go down like that.

Back
Top Bottom