OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know you can’t see vids/gifs from Twitter, but the horse being an Uber from Bran :lol:

The funny thing is that's the horse that the captain of the Golden Company was on before Drogon burned them all. How it survived is beyond me
DFCF3170-F5DF-43CB-9378-CEC195F16BD8.jpeg
4995DB1F-2C54-4346-A9E8-2BA87A47AE05.jpeg

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T FWIW, I thought about Davos again. Yes he's know to not be a great fighter, but he didn't need to be there to smuggle out Jaime & Cersei. Pretty sure IIRC Tyrion told him Jaime where the boat would be. Did Davos really need to wait in that spot for them to eventually show up?

The funny thing is that's the horse that the captain of the Golden Company was on before Drogon burned them all. How it survived is beyond me
DFCF3170-F5DF-43CB-9378-CEC195F16BD8.jpeg
4995DB1F-2C54-4346-A9E8-2BA87A47AE05.jpeg

Ah ****. So if that's the case, we can't go with the "Bran warged into the horse" scenario. Which makes him even more useless.

You know that was EXACTLY the scene she replayed in her head when them bells starting ringing.

Goes to show even mediocre D can get these chicks stuck on STOOPID if they’re emotionally invested.

Knowing damn well Jon Snow got 0 stroke game.

How many bodies did he even catch this series besides Dany? One other right?
Nephew should of hit up Pordrick for some tips.
Jon don’t even know there’s badder *****es than Dany everywhere in Dorne :lol:
Man's just don't know that warm weather dude would never go back to Winterfell.
Bronn the only real one left standing.

Give my mans his castle now.
I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't even in the next episode.

But If anything, all those "hints" showed was her fierce code of justice. Her determination to right wrongs by any means necessary. I mean she stayed in Mereen for almost two seasons just to make sure it didn't revert back into a slave city, only to get to Westeros and slaughter innocent people after she's already won the throne? This was a drastic transformation. Jamie trash too. He told Tyrion that he never really cared for the common people. Really Jaime? So you didn't confess to Brienne three seasons ago that you killed Aeries because you found out that he had hidden wildfire all around the city in case it was sacked, and that thousands of innocent people would die? I guess that was bull**** too? :smh: Plain lazy writing.

We're complaining because it's a good show that used to be great. Honestly, it's probably the most entertaining show on TV right now (at least that I know of). The action, VFX, acting - all amazing in my opinion - but the show used to be so much more than that. The story used to be compelling and interesting. Now it feels like the show runners are going for pure shock value. We went through two villains this season, only to end up with Dany as the big bad? How? It wasn't earned
I hear you, and I can I undoubtably say the fact that you and I are talking about this is a problem. For people who have invested years into this show I feel the frustration.

But when Dany was going through her times of Essos she had a lot of advisers to go against her initial thoughts. She doesn’t have that anymore. She doesn’t trust Tyrion - a storyline that I think is justified tbh.

She doesn’t trust Jon anymore either. Who does she have left to try and control her?

Just came in here to say:

My prediction of the shows end will be Bran waking up from a coma from the tower push S1E1, the whole show was a dream

At this point even this is a bit of a stretch for these writer's capabilities

if Jon kept his pimp hand strong none of this would be happening.

Imagine Khal Drogo letting Khaleesi run the show.

***** would’ve grabbed her by the throat and taken her to the hut and put in that work.

Jon should’ve commandeered Drogon. He should be on his Aegon glow up ****. Instead he the same lil boy that just wanted to play boy scout at the wall.

Imagine finding out you’re the true king and letting your aunty grab you by your ear and dead your wave all cuz she needs to be the center of attention at the cookout.

Couldn’t be me.

Jon shoulda seen this coming. When he told her his name and history the look in her eyes said it all. An *** smack can't save him now.

I want to believe he did but he possess such a strong sense of stubborn loyalty to keeping his word & it costs him time and time again.

GOAT. This was huge for the Fantasy genre, glad HBO took a chance and really went down the rabbit hole, there’s so many other great stories to tell.

Dany is truly an idiot. She doesn’t seem to have any knowledge of economics or infrastructure. She killed 1 of her 2 advisors. Destroyed the capital city, that’s already in debt, killed the working population who farms etc, scared others. Is at odds with Sansa who is warden of the north.

Like literally what is her plan outside of Bryn burn it all down and take the throne

Imagine having dinner at a Michelin 3 star restaurant with this thread.

It's fine, the show deserves the criticism, but it also gets tired at some point.

real talk

some of yall go watch This is Us or something lol

but I agree with this post for the most part

To fool everyone (including us) to think that that the odds were now level.

Last night's episode was visually appealing. Plot-wise, however, it has been just as bad as the rest of season 8.

It took two shots from one scorpion to kill a dragon last week. This week they can't even land one shot even though the Lannisters had scorpions lined on the city walls and on every ship in the Iron Fleet.

How convenient that Arya finds one live horse with reins on it while every other living thing in the vicinity is dead or seriously maimed.

In one scene, Davos agrees to smuggle Cersei and Jaime out of the city. A few scenes later, he's fighting on the front lines even though he has repeatedly stated in the past that he's a poor fighter.

On that note, Tyrion's "plan" was awful. Tyrion's descent has been a shame. He used to be one of the best characters on the show, now he's just pathetic.

I guess the show writers completely forget about Maggy the Frog's prophecy.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T FWIW, I thought about Davos again. Yes he's know to not be a great fighter, but he didn't need to be there to smuggle out Jaime & Cersei. Pretty sure IIRC Tyrion told him Jaime where the boat would be. Did Davos really need to wait in that spot for them to eventually show up?

Tyrion asked Davos to smuggle them out because of the Iron Fleet anchored in the bay. Jaime can't row the boat all by himself because of his disability and you know damn well Cersei was not going to help row.

Back
Top Bottom