OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You nailed it. People wanna ***** just to *****. Just most people’s nature now. Has it been perfect, course not what is. Has it been an entertaining ride? Damn right.
These people thinking they can write/pull off anything better, who’s hiring them? :lol:

Look man, if you just wanna enjoy gory violence and laugh at memes afterward, that’s fine. You can actually find a lot of what you’re looking for in this thread. But this thread isn’t, and was never limited to just that. If you don’t care for the criticism, don’t read it.

13424902-7022109-image-a-45_1557721849882.jpg

13424904-0-image-m-44_1557720804197.jpg

13424898-7022109-Stunning_Nathalie_opened_up_to_Elle_about_her_character_on_Game_-m-56_1557722505150.jpg

But people think the night king was targaryen because fire doesn’t kill him but he’s also bran somehow. They forgot viserys got his skull melted and Jon burned his hand. Wonder if viserys would’ve been jelly that Jon got dany yambs.
Viserys seems like the creep that would watch and command Jon during the yamb smash.

Screenshot_20190513-102728_Instagram.jpg
can't even front, this is a powerful shot. Everyone close to Dany has betrayed her, died or left

Martell's/Sandsnakes are dead
Yara Greyjoy is gone and Theon Greyjoy is dead
Missandei is dead
Jorah is dead
Tyrell's are dead
Varys betrayed her and got caught
Jon went against her word and Tyrion is screwing up every other day

They've done a good job of taking away her allies and confidants one by one

Last edited:
why didn't Dany kill Tyrion?
if she's mad and can't trust him, why even keep him around?

You nailed it. People wanna ***** just to *****. Just most people’s nature now. Has it been perfect, course not what is. Has it been an entertaining ride? Damn right.
These people thinking they can write/pull off anything better, who’s hiring them? :lol:

Agree as I was entertained. The cinematography was amazing, seeing the scenes of battle per Jon's and Arya's perspectives with the killing/gore and innocents dying was remarkable and felt like a war movie (Saving Private Ryan comes to mind). The dragon basically shooting missiles and destroying KL was fantastic. Character final deaths was a great conclusion. Glad there is only 1 more episode too so no more waiting till the next season.

Everyone close to Dany has betrayed her, dead or left

That "alone" is the reason why I think she turned 'mad' especially with Jon not embracing her anymore.

Remember what Maester Aemon said...

"A Targaryen... alone in the world... is a terrible thing."

This is a corny retort.

I get that the criticism makes you uncomfortable because you don't agree, but it's important to recognize that people can come to completely different conclusions legitimately after watching the same television show. We all have different standards and expectations for the show. To say that opposing views is just people wanting to complain is a cheap way to try to undercut people's opinions.

I wish I liked the show so much that I was here defending it, but I'm not because I didn't. I think both sides are valid.

Jon denying her was really the last straw for her.

Joint got curved in back to back episodes. Him in her life in that personal - lover type role could have really kept her in tact.

Or maybe she just a typical female and was gon spaz eventually. Just don't know now.

I'm with it tho. One last episode.

Jon denying her was really the last straw for her.

Joint got curved in back to back episodes. Him in her life in that personal - lover type role could have really kept her in tact.

Or maybe she just a typical female and was gon spaz eventually. Just don't know now.

I'm with it tho. One last episode.

Toxic femininity. She out here tryna treat my boy Jon like a piece of meat. I'm literally shaking right now.

She was throwing it at em. Begging for something to hold onto (pun intended) if he could only love her the way she wanted AND be loyal to her as his Queen like he said he is, then they would have been straight.

My bad it is Aegon. He’s got the Targaryen blood tho doesn’t that mean the dragons won’t mess with him? Isn’t that the reason he was able to ride the dragon?
While him being a Targ is why he was able to ride the dragon that dont mean he's immune to fire. Plenty Targs can be burnt.

That "alone" is the reason why I think she turned 'mad' especially with Jon not embracing her anymore.

Remember what Maester Aemon said...

"A Targaryen... alone in the world... is a terrible thing."

Maester Aemon knew way more then he let on. Dude somehow hinted at knowing Jon was a Targ. He foreshadowed and dropped clues to what would transpire in the end.

RIP to the actor as well.

Back
Top Bottom