OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy ****, this would be an insane twist. It's not a leak, just a theory. But it would be an insane one. Only chance this comes true if GRRM spoonfed it to D&D.

SOMEONE ASKED ON A VIDEO “WHERE’S BRAN DURING THE TWO MOST ANTICIPATED BATTLES IN HUMAN HISTORY” — AND THE ANSWER IS GREAT…

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE? EXACTLY WHERE HE WANTED TO BE, OBSERVING ALL THE FOOLISH HUMANS KILLING EACH OTHER, RUBBING HIS HANDS TOGETHER, AS EVERYTHING WAS GOING ACCORDING TO THE PLAN. THEIR ROGUE WEAPON DEALT WITH THE HUMAN SCUM BEYOND THE WALL AND WAS DEALT WITH IN TURN. THE INSANE GIRL DESTROYED THE SOUTHERN POWER, AND IN A WAY THAT ENSURES HER OWN DEMISE. NOW IT’S TIME FOR THE OTHER INSANE GIRL (OR THE IDIOT BOY, DOESN’T REALLY MATTER) TO DISPOSE OF HER. THEN IT WILL BE THEIR TURN.

HE KEPT TELLING THE IDIOT HUMANS HE’S NO LONGER BRAN, BUT THEY IGNORED HIM. THEY ALWAYS IGNORE WHAT THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND. NOW THEY WILL ALL DIE. THE CHILDREN OF THE FOREST WILL BE AVENGED.”

goes into detail here. THIS DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS: https://jasonsjackson.com/blog/2019...nd-the-children-of-the-forest-heavy-spoilers/
This (or something similar) is the only ending that would make sense.

Bran has been totally useless this season, I refuse to believe we are done with his arc. There has to be some sort of revelation with him in Ep. 6
After episode one dude has been useless straight up.
The children of the forest theory would be the only explanation as to why he’s tirned into what he is now.

0mu6rvk7u9y21.jpg

image.webp

GOT was definitely neck in neck with BB up to season 5.

Then season 6 was bad and it never really got close to BB again.

what if ghost is coming like he sensed jon was in danger?

and he kills drogon when we find out he cant be burned either

like kill drogon from the inside out

So now the thread has taken a turn where if you don’t hate the show something is wrong with you? :lol: Some say It’s so bad but nah I won’t stop watching cuz it’s only six episodes, yet I think it was bad going all the way back to season 6? Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

It’s like everyone is caught somewhere in the middle but pretending to full on despise the show. I would not watch something or argue about something all day that I truly hated. Keep it a buck, something about this show STILL to this day entertains you but griping about the flaws is more popular now than talking about the few things we do like?

I wish there was a GOT haters unite thread on here like the one for Lebron that way those of us who still like things about the show could have legit dialogue instead of arguing taking up all the pages and dropping spoilers

So now the thread has taken a turn where if you don’t hate the show something is wrong with you? :lol: Some say It’s so bad but nah I won’t stop watching cuz it’s only six episodes, yet I think it was bad going all the way back to season 6? Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

It’s like everyone is caught somewhere in the middle but pretending to full on despise the show. I would not watch something or argue about something all day that I truly hated. Keep it a buck, something about this show STILL to this day entertains you but griping about the flaws is more popular now than talking about the few things we do like?
mediocre analogy:

this show is like that guy in your group of friends who used to be cool and you'd hang out all the time but then one day everyone turns on him over something trivial and suddenly everything he does is ****** and you spend all day talking **** behind his back about every little thing.

all this time he's more or less the same guy he's always been.

i probably wont watch the show again after the finale. they fumbled it really bad. wont spend time re-watching at any point down the road.

they was behind a damn wall
he didnt know fire was right below that wall
but im not bout to do a back and forth
i didnt like it
and aint nothing u gonna say make me change my mind
so hush and go quote someone else
I’m not trying to make u change ur mind.. I asked your opinion and gave my own, that’s what you do on forums. Grow up dude

That sounds bad. I wouldn’t treat a friend like that just because everyone else in the group decided they don’t like him. I’d be tempted to treat everyone else the way they treat him. Odds are i’m the friend that gets on people’s nerves anyway. I was a groomsman at a wedding a few weeks ago and got trashed and acted like a damn fool.

Not an excuse in the world they can make for this. This is legit awful consistency/storytelling. Jaime’s whole redemption arc was wiped out by going back to Cersei and telling her all that matters is us. This the same dude who killed the Mad King to save the city and Cersei is the same woman who put a bounty on his head :lol:

i probably wont watch the show again after the finale. they fumbled it really bad. wont spend time re-watching at any point down the road.

The scene this season that sticks out to me is bronn trying to get a foursome with those 3 fine looking sloots. The prostitutes on this show always looking top notch.

Back
Top Bottom