OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they leave bran’s arc completely alone they should never write for pay again

I agree

I’m just interested at seeing how all this plays out and I want no loose ends. Don’t care how they arrive at the end as long as it is unpredictable, makes sense and it’s not open for interpretation. If they pull some goofy **** leaving people alive that should undoubtably be killed I’m gonna be mad. The person I’m most interested in seeing is Tyrion, something no ones been talking about since the last episode aired is that fool has been loyal to his family til the very end, same with his siblings. They all had ample opportunity to kill each other and never did it no matter what Dany or Sansa wanted. It’s all flying right under the radar because people were so mad about Dany

Bran Arc is done he's probably going be in the next episode just staring at the deku tree.

What more is there to or for his arc?

I think maybe if Jon becomes King he might be a close adviser or the lord of winterfell.

If Dany flys back and kills Sansa I will be so happy.

Yo I still can't believe how they messed this up like this.

So, the horrible writing, spacing, and plot holes you're ok with, but people pointing all that out is ruining the show for you? Do I have that right?
so you werent complaining about this from season 5.....
so yes all the people trying to get social media hot takes is played out now..

ppx1ne8889y21.jpg

so you werent complaining about this from season 5.....
so yes all the people trying to get social media hot takes is played out now..

:lol:

No, I started around season 7 when they wrote a script that said 6 of us will walk on foot North of the wall for hours and hours and hours and then when we run up on 100K dead, we'll send someone running back to the wall to send a bird hundreds of miles south, to ride a dragon back hundreds of miles north and the 6 of us will still be here chillin with the 100K.

Oh, and they did ALL THAT, so they could get ONE DEAD PERSON to prove to Cersei they needed a truce to unite armies, and then that didn't even happen. And they won the war anyways. So........why did season 7 even take place? :rofl:

5-6 were starting to teeter, 7 and 8 have completely gone sideways. This ain't media hot takes man. That's what they wrote, and directed.

Only thing worse than this total BS that this show has become is you tools defending it :smh:

But I'm not the type to argue back and forth because I take it as you guys are trolling or just doing it to go against the grain.

All over those dope fan made videos that came up on my feed before the season began I clicked newest comments and it's the same stuff we are pissed about that they are saying.

But dudes are saying everyone is just following and complaining to complain?

How about realizing that if so many people are complaining about the same stuff there must be some truth to it.

The actors themselves know how bad it is and look at that Jaimie post right above he's saying they are writing stuff that doesn't make sense.

That video of Dany and greyworm and missandei on the red carpet when asked her about the season her facial expression says it all.

Kit Harrington who plays Jon Snow said it on the behind the scenes that he was pissed how it went down with NK and he should have killed him or been more involved. He expressed he wasn't happy but he said what can you do it's up to the writers.

Yet you dudes are saying there is something wrong with us :smh:

You tools are looking like me in the walking dead thread after season 1. I was defending season 2 but everyone was right the show got bad and I had to come to that realization but like the fool I was it took the 8th season for it to happen :smh:

Only thing worse than this total BS that this show has become is you tools defending it :smh:

But I'm not the type to argue back and forth because I take it as you guys are trolling or just doing it to go against the grain.

All over those dope fan made videos that came up on my feed before the season began I clicked newest comments and it's the same stuff we are pissed about that they are saying.

How about realizing that if so many people are complaining about the same stuff there must be some truth to it.

The actors themselves know how bad it is and look at that Jaimie post right above he's saying they are writing stuff that doesn't make sense.

That video of Dany and greyworm and missandei on the red carpet when asked her about the season her facial expression says it all.

Kit Harrington who plays Jon Snow said it on the behind the scenes that he was pissed how it went down with NK and he should have killed him or been more involved.

You tools are looking like me in the walking dead thread after season 1. I was defending season 2 but everyone was right the show got bad and I had to come to that realization but like the fool I was it took the 8th season for it to happen :smh:

I've criticized this show plenty but I still enjoy it and even with its flaws its went from A+ to B-.

I don't understand people saying its trash yet still making it appointment TV and writing dissertations about why its trash. Especially the folks who say it's been trash for 3 seasons.

Just stop watching it.

:lol:

No, I started around season 7 when they wrote a script that said 6 of us will walk on foot North of the wall for hours and hours and hours and then when we run up on 100K dead, we'll send someone running back to the wall to send a bird hundreds of miles south, to ride a dragon back hundreds of miles north and the 6 of us will still be here chillin with the 100K.

Oh, and they did ALL THAT, so they could get ONE DEAD PERSON to prove to Cersei they needed a truce to unite armies, and then that didn't even happen. And they won the war anyways. So........why did season 7 even take place? :rofl:

5-6 were starting to teeter, 7 and 8 have completely gone sideways. This ain't media hot takes man. That's what they wrote, and directed.
im not coming at u btw.

I've criticized this show plenty but I still enjoy it and even with its flaws its went from A+ to B-.

I don't understand people saying its trash yet still making it appointment TV and writing dissertations about why its trash. Especially the folks who say it's been trash for 3 seasons.

Just stop watching it.

I probably should mention that myself. I still enjoy the show, I'm happy with the overall show, obviously, I'm just a little let down by the last ~ 10 episodes or so.

But good point on A+ to B-. I wouldn't go that far down, something like A+ to A- is fine.

im not coming at u btw.

I hear you man. I understand how I sound sometimes, it's why i tried to explain myself a little in SneakerPro's post.

And truthfully, a lot of this is similar to the arguing we've done in the Star Wars thread, another example of writing dividing fans and such. I've been on both sides. I totally get it.

Kit Harrington who plays Jon Snow said it on the behind the scenes that he was pissed how it went down with NK and he should have killed him or been more involved. He expressed he wasn't happy but he said what can you do it's up to the writers.

My man said enough with the cappin’ :lol:

Why not? Wasn’t he a Kingsguard? Probably trained them and ****

i thought kingsguard were like the best of the best

like historically named knights

so its not like he train them so much they supposed to be the best from across the 7 kingdoms

I probably should mention that myself. I still enjoy the show, I'm happy with the overall show, obviously, I'm just a little let down by the last ~ 10 episodes or so.

But good point on A+ to B-. I wouldn't go that far down, something like A+ to A- is fine.

Overall it's still my favorite TV show in my lifetime.

But seasons 1-5 were a A+

As bad as 6-8 are they are still B- TV.

Overall I still give the show a A-.

Another thing I forgot to mention was on the night of the last episode after it aired the 11pm sportcenter even mentioned how disappointing the episode was and was cracking on it and all I could do was shake my head like wow.

I missed Kawahi amazing lucky shot for this crap.

Back
Top Bottom