OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[cat] I want you to leave. [/cat]
such a @#%%@. even if he's a reminder that your husband was unfaithful, you're really gonna mistreat someone who loves and takes care of your children that much? Especially when dude had no choice in being born and brought to Winterfell?

Last edited:
Hey those things/monsters/group of people - that have the bald heads and cuts all over their faces and is with the snow wild chick that Jon Snow piped and broke his oath for... are they like trying to get the crown or throne too or are they just evil and kill people for no reason?

They are the ones that recently went to some village and killed all of the people there and told one little kid to go tell his people after they let him go.

You know what I'm so happy about this show... that little piece of **** Jeffrey/Joffrey/King Joffe Joffer however you spell and pronounce that little twit's name is dead. Oh man that made me so happy even though I didn't expect him to go out so soon and like that, but I was super tight when he was treating the little dude like **** at the wedding.

I thought he was going to go rape the red head Sanza girl and then the little dude would have killed him or something... also while my girl was catching up and rewatching some episodes I was looking at when he died and I think the old grandfather Lanestar dude might have been in on it too. If you think about it the Joffey kid got out of pocket at some meeting and the old dude sent him to bed, and then before the wedding the old grandma lady that Little Finger said was in on the poisoning was walking and plotting with the other old grandfather Lanestar and you know the old dude is all about their family name so he wouldn't want some twit like Joffey to be King and bring a bad name to their family... wouldn't be surprised this show has all kinds of twists and turns.

this ***** say king joffe joffer. DONE.

Hey those things/monsters/group of people - that have the bald heads and cuts all over their faces and is with the snow wild chick that Jon Snow piped and broke his oath for... are they like trying to get the crown or throne too or are they just evil and kill people for no reason?

They are the ones that recently went to some village and killed all of the people there and told one little kid to go tell his people after they let him go.

You know what I'm so happy about this show... that little piece of **** Jeffrey/Joffrey/King Joffe Joffer however you spell and pronounce that little twit's name is dead. Oh man that made me so happy even though I didn't expect him to go out so soon and like that, but I was super tight when he was treating the little dude like **** at the wedding.

I thought he was going to go rape the red head Sanza girl and then the little dude would have killed him or something... also while my girl was catching up and rewatching some episodes I was looking at when he died and I think the old grandfather Lanestar dude might have been in on it too. If you think about it the Joffey kid got out of pocket at some meeting and the old dude sent him to bed, and then before the wedding the old grandma lady that Little Finger said was in on the poisoning was walking and plotting with the other old grandfather Lanestar and you know the old dude is all about their family name so he wouldn't want some twit like Joffey to be King and bring a bad name to their family... wouldn't be surprised this show has all kinds of twists and turns.
[cat] I want you to leave. [/cat]

sorry if already posted

laugh.gif

How is this show? is it any good? is it as good as breaking bad and walking dead?

twd is one of the lower-tier quality popular shows. Hodor and The Hound would do work on that show.

twd is one of the lower-tier quality popular shows. Hodor and The Hound would do work on that show.
Yeah right. watch the season 4 mid finale and finale and tell me that it is "low tier". cuz it isnt, it has amazing character development, suspense, and storylines

Yeah right. watch the season 4 mid finale and finale and tell me that it is "low tier". cuz it isnt, it has amazing character development, suspense, and storylines

TWD literally has none of these things

The writing and pace of that show are pretty bad. Check out the show thread about us wishing the show was better.

Hate re-watching season 1. Seeing all the Starks together and knowing what happens to them is too sad and frustrating. Couldn't care less about Cat though, after being reminded of how she treated Jon
:smh: :smh: :smh:
I just watched the first 2 episodes again yesterday, I know dem feels. I ******* hate Cersei even more now.

That last episode was buns.  Seemed like filler just to move the plot along.

How is this show? is it any good? is it as good as breaking bad and walking dead?

terryface.gif

2rwkyfb.gif

I watched TWD until a few months ago cause my room mate/friend is a nerd and always has it on (and even he forces himself to watch it). Show takes FOREVER to progress. Season 2 (or whatever the season with the farm house was) was probably the worst season of a "big name" show I've ever seen. The characters are mostly idiots. What suspense is there?

Last edited:
I watched TWD until a few months ago cause my room mate/friend is a nerd and always has it on. Show takes FOREVER to progress. The characters are mostly idiots. What suspense is there?
Are you out of your mind? Are you serious man?

Rick - badass sheriff. he does whatever he can to protect his son. he went through many trials in his life, including the loss of his wife. this makes his son much more important for him. its pretty much his only reason he has to live. he is strong as ****, has high survival skills, complex leader.

daryl - another badass character. he uses a crossbow, he does amazing stuff, like blowing up a tank singlehandedly, killing hundreds of zombies by himself, and a very cool prescence. he seems so invincible. he just never gets hurt

glenn - another cool character. hes a guy that everyone can relate to. he, along with rick and daryl, have very high survival skills. hes a nice, likable, simple guy.

bob - hes a medical doctor. not much is known about him, but we shall see if his character is great or not.

abraham - havent seen much of him, but we shall see. 

terminus people - cannibals, what other show have we seen cannibals in? its amazing how the show went from facing just zombies, to zombies AND a rebellious friend (shane), to zombies AND a supposedly good town (woodburry and governor), to CANNIBALS. the show just keeps ading new dynamics and unique storylines. endless potential over here

I watched TWD until a few months ago cause my room mate/friend is a nerd and always has it on (and even he forces himself to watch it). Show takes FOREVER to progress. Season 2 (or whatever the season with the farm house was) was probably the worst season of a "big name" show I've ever seen. The characters are mostly idiots. What suspense is there?

The suspense of when the **** is the plot gon move.

Back
Top Bottom