OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't been in this thread since Friday. I have a lot of catching up to do.

With that said, I'm definitely in the "this season was rushed" camp. Didn't overall hate tonight's finish, but there are things I would have certainly changed. For example, the fact that they 'yada yada'd' - word to Seinfeld - the aftermath of Dany being killed, and went right to the Council meeting :sick: .

Long live GoT :frown:

The random independent thinking and understanding of context by Drogon lol

That was so corny. That was bad even for D&D.

He didn't want to harm Jon, the person who killed his mother. He wanted to destroy what the throne symbolized.

I am HEATED, brehs. Such an awful way to end a once great TV show. This is almost House of Cards, final season bad.

I'm so mad I need to sleep on it before giving my full thoughts on it.

- That scene where Jon killed Dany was so corny. I don't mind him killing her but the way they did it was awful
- So Drogon didn't avenge his mother? he just bounced? (and we got no resolution as to where he went)
- Why didn't the Unsullied kill Jon Snow on the spot? He just killed their Queen/liberator
- So they just choose a new ruler on the spot like that? and its Bran?
- I also find it hard to believe that the other Houses would be cool with the North defecting like that. Wouldn't they all just do the same?
- Bran went from super distant, IDGAF on his 3-eyed raven steez, to a normal person again as soon as he becomes king? what?
- They did Jon dirty in the end
- What about Varys letter about Jon's parantage? Where did it go? I assumed that during this episode we'd find out

I could go on but I'm done for now. There were some cool moments and nice resolutions but for the most part it was pretty awful. This especially sucks because I was defending the writers all the way through the battle of Winterfell say "just wait, they'll pick it up". I tried defending the showrunners but I can't anymore. The show literally became a fan fiction of itself in the end.

Last edited:
Sam really a BA.. dude preached to Jon about how he's the true king and didn't say shh when the time came

Jon lucky at least he went out with tormund and ghost still being loyal

Arya a BA too, what she do after surviving all of last week again?

:lol:...

Also why didn’t Jon just say Dany flew off off on Drogon? Literally nobody around to see...Not even anybody outside the red keep...

Don’t give me that Jon is a man of honor BS either...ALL character development went out the window this season...

Also why didn’t Jon just say Dany flew off off on Drogon? Literally nobody around to see...Not even anybody outside the red keep...

Don’t give me that Jon is a man of honor BS either...ALL character development went out the window this season...

Where the fools that was in here ****ting on Sansa and her come up?

Sup bruhs

he could've burned the body?

sansa getting a crown :lol:
my queen:emoji_blush::emoji_heart_eyes:

I think if you look at it from this perspective, it’ll make more or better sense.

Jon never wanted the throne or the realm. Although he was good at ruling it wasn’t anything he wanted. He seemed to identify more with the feeefolk. Although he has the name, he’ll always be Jon Snow. While it may seem like a bad ending for him, he’ll finally be at peace. No more war, no more politics.

For the Stark’s it was a win, they ended up with the realm. For all they lost they wound up with it all. Complete win for team Stark

Then he shouldn't have seemed all sullen and gloomy

For a second there, I thought Drogon was an accomplice to the murder. He flew off to hide Dany's body and gave Jon an excuse by saying that Drogon torched Dany while she was on the Iron Throne :rofl:

*I guess someone else above was thinking the same lol

Couldn't so much blood on the floor.

The Starks are the family that we fell in love with so this ending was wrapping a bow on the fan service we've been getting.

No post episode analysis?

I’m reading all these complaints but no one is saying what they would’ve changed.

Jon went north with the wildlings, what the issue? Clearly the nights watch was just to get him north when they got Turmon and the gang waiting on him.
Arya doing her own thing like she has from day 1.

Sansa is the lady/queen of the north, what’s wrong with that?

Jon is Targaryen, that easily explains why Drogon ain’t **** with him.
ahhh finally here's one

Even the final seasons of Lost were better. Both shows wrapped up the plot poorly and with a lot of unanswered questions. At least Lost gave us proper character closures

Back
Top Bottom