OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damb I think Tyron's scene really overshadowed what Davos accomplished with the iron bank.

am I the only one who doesn't countdown my workdays to the weekend, but rather to the next game of thrones episode? :lol:

Edit* I really hate discussing what Happens in the coming episodes, I'd rather just be surprised. Like I don't even watch the previews or the recap at the beg. Of each episode.
Going off the ep all Davos did was make really good points to convince them. The Iron bank dudes didn't respond to his last good point. He just shows up talking to his pirate friend telling him I got you money so lets make moves.

So it looks like they gave Stannis an insurance loan just in case things **** up with Tywin in KL.

I aint overlook Davos though :smokin

tumblr_n5fxkwpzvi1qaq3bko1_500.png

The best part of TY speak was when they cut to prince O...it had me so weak.

That and when he asks Shae "Did you?" had me cracking up.

^
It's not even on the low, I think everyone knows and he makes it known. Dornish people are spicy like their peppers.

^ oh okay... don't think that little scrawny dude got anything on that big gargantuan mountain... on top of that mountain guy is armored up fully and I remember those wise words from the hound when he was telling the little girl that you can be the best fighter in the world, but if you have no armor you are as good as dead.

Speaking of the Hound when they showed him in the preview next week and he's taking off his armor he looks a lot smaller and skinnier than I thought he would without it.

Woman scorned? She actually had feelings and wanted to be with him, even while he was married to Sansa. Rejection is a ***** :lol:

She's just dumb. Cersei had a ***** killed that she thought was Shae, and when Cersei found out that Shae is the one he was banging, she refuses to leave the city so Tyrion basically has to force her to by being cold. Now she's upset at him for it and too stupid to know why he did it.

can someone explain why shae turned on tyrion? :nerd:

in b4 "shes a thot"
From the standpoint that Tyrion tried to get her to escape as to not be killed without knowing spoilers one would assume Cersei's ppl caught her and threatened her life if she didn't say some bull ****.

"my brother is dead"

was so hyped when they were on their way to save him, then this dude Reek shows up instead of theon :smh: :smh:

Dudes in here straight posting spoilers :smh:

You know what you're doing...

Yeah I've never read the book but I think *explains exactly what's going to happen next*

"my brother is dead"

was so hyped when they were on their way to save him, then this dude Reek shows up instead of theon :smh: :smh:

I'm really interested in what Ramses had planned when he told reek to pretend to be theon. :nerd:

Ooh that's the new mountain that was in the preview? I figured it was someone new, maybe someone over where dany is...I automatically assumed it was whoever Cleon is..

I've been waiting to see Oberyn fight. Ever since Cersei said he was one of the most feared fighters, I knew his time was coming. Figured Tywin would bring the mountain to kings landing.

I would have never even had that thought if someone wouldn't have said it....smh

Last edited:
The next episode is titled Mockingbird. That is the sigil of Baelish if I'm not mistaken. He better not do anything to Sansa :frown:

Some of yall book readers are **** boys with the dry spoilers looking like this when you post

View media item 966250
I'm a book reader too if that matters :D
Dudes in here straight posting spoilers :smh:

You know what you're doing...

Hol UP!

View media item 966913
N's in here sneak posting spoilers?! Which ****boys did it? :smh:

Nah dont tell us who :lol: but PM Meth about it, shh is wack as hell to spoil a show like this one

Back
Top Bottom