OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Tyrion not allowed to have the same swordsman fight for him again? I would imagine he would want to protect his investment by any means necessary. If Tyrion dies, Bronn dies yes? Or at least becomes a broke joke

He could.

Even if he picks Jaime (or he volunteers), he would lose. He lost his right hand already plus Cersei & co. Won't pick no slouch of a champion.

Imagine if he chose Jaime and he loses :nerd:. Tywin wouldn't be happy.

The trial by combat could be between Prince Oberyn vs The Mountain. I say this based on the one of the first few trailers. Prince Oberyn could volenteer himself once the Lannisters pick the Mountain as their fighter.

Last edited:
Robert in his prime was a product of Lyanna Stark.  I'd take Prime Selmy over Prime Robert.

Writings on the wall as far as Oberyn fighting the Mountain goes.

He got the best of Tywin here, took the spot on the counsel, he's bout to get his revenge on the Mountain, all while saving Tyrion's life opposed to helping to kill him like Tywin bargained for.

If you could name one GoT character to be your champion in a trial by combat, who would you choose? 

jaqen h'ghar or young wilam dafoe for me

If we're going by prime warriors

1. Arthur Dayne
2. Barristan Selmy
3. Jaime

Edit: Swapped Dayne and Selmy b/c of Dawn. If we're talking Dayne not having Dawn then I think they're interchangeable.

Wildcard would be Howland Reed.

Last edited:
If you could name one GoT character to be your champion in a trial by combat, who would you choose? 

jaqen h'ghar or young wilam dafoe for me

If we're going by prime warriors

1. Barristan Selmy
2. Arthur Dayne
3. Jaime

Wildcard would be Howland Reed.

I take Mero aka Titan's Bastard, commander of the Second Sons just for his YOLO mentality.
Dude disrespected the mother of dragons in a way no one could of ever imagine :lol:

Last edited:
if we're going with the dead, khal drogo ranks highly for me.. size and speed.. plus the everyday life of a warrior with that wild bunch and had never seen defeat

reluctant to go with the bigger slower folks (mountain, hound and brienne).. also dont want to go with someone who is reluctant to fight dirty (like say a ned stark).. but wouldnt go with a bronn who although he beat that dude in the veil i wouldnt give him the edge over a two handed jaime or even ned

we cant take jaime having a struggle with brienne seriously because dude just came from being a prisoner

Last edited:
Tyrion
pimp.gif
FOLK SNAPPED 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In an armor-less battle, Drogo>>>>>>

Like they showed in season 1 though, Dothraki weapons are useless against armor. I forgot what the name of Drogo's second in command was, but dude would've killed Jorah if his weapon didn't get stuck in his armor

Last edited:
I'll take a white walker as my champion. Aint nobody else in Westeros got the right kind of weaponry to take them out anyway.

I'd send a raven out and tell Sam The Slayer he needs to do work on a white walker. Prize would be some of that tasty chicken The Hound likes and a girl from a brothel.

I'll take a white walker as my champion. Aint nobody else in Westeros got the right kind of weaponry to take them out anyway.

You'd have to pop out a son and hand him over every year for the rest of your life as an exchange though :lol:

Last edited:
that dude from the brother's without banners.  Cut his hand and brought flames to the sword.  Just gotta burn the white walkers.

You'd have to pop out a son and hand him over every year for the rest of your life as an exchange though :lol:
I'll just kidnap some bastards.
that dude from the brother's without banners.  Cut his hand and brought flames to the sword.  Just gotta burn the white walkers.
Them bums in Westeros to dumb to figure that out in time. Plus fire isn't the very best way especially if winter is already here.

Last edited:
I'm taking prime drogo or prime Jaime. Wait, are we having a Player A vs. Player B conversation in a game of thrones thread on NT? *locked*

You know what...I'll go with my man Ned Stark. :nthat:

He was ready to give Jaime that work until his guard stepped in. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom