OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you could name one GoT character to be your champion in a trial by combat, who would you choose? 

jaqen h'ghar or young wilam dafoe for me

I have a feeling Jamie is about to die.

Either Tyrion will fight his own battle and the judges (Tywin) will choose Jamie to fight, or Jamie will fight for Tyrion and lose (to Meryn?). I'm thinking the latter.

Too much foreshadowing in the sparring scenes between Bronn and Jamie.

Lol @ some of the "non-book readers" making predictions. I'm pretty sure some of you guys actually have read the book or at least the wiki to a fire and ice.

But anyways Tyrions speech has to be my favorite dialogue of of the series. Dude was so genuine with his anger in that speech. Peter Dinklage has to be the most irreplaceable character on the show by far

Yeah, dudes tryna be slick. I read the wiki on characters too, especially when they introduce new ones but I know to keep my mouth shut.

i'm glad they didn't bother showing a meatless, theon. but then i started wondering.

did ramsey take the whole thing or leave theons balls? theon walking around like. [

View media item 968298

Last edited:
How does Theon pee?
I was going to ask the same question 
laugh.gif

based off of what we have seen on the show.. who is currently still alive.. and who is currently not missing limbs and trying to learn how to shoot lefty

i'd probably go with daario

If you could name one GoT character to be your champion in a trial by combat, who would you choose? 

jaqen h'ghar or young wilam dafoe for me

After a two handed Jamie I'm taking

1. Syrio Forel
2. The Hound
3. Prince Oberyn

Brienne would be a good choice too, she's basically the female Hound in combat. Most people always get too confident when they see she's a woman, and then she ends up destroying them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom