OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not ready for the two week break after next week's episode
mean.gif
wut
alien.gif
sick.gif

Man I aint know for a fact that was a spoiler nor did I confirm anything. I simply called dude out on his specific yet seemingly random "prediction". He never replied again to back up his reasoning.

Funny enough, a few other ppl came in here posting the same thing claiming they came to the same conclusion without reading the book. So save all that complaining.

:smh: why did i come in here...

dudes really know how to ruin a good thing.

i havent read the books but i knew that eventually Prince Oberyn was going to fight the Mountain, from watching the season preview and the early episodes.

i just didnt know when, i figured it would have happened during the wedding...

But with the trial by combat about to happen and the preview of next week, its pretty laid out for us to put together.

i wonder why Tyrion wouldnt choose Bronn or his brother Jamie tho?

I hope Sansa tosses Robin thru the moon door

Last edited:
can u choose who fights for you tho?

for some reason, i remember Bronn volunteering for Tyrion.

Yup.

I think he'll ask Jaime. But after Bronn's and Jaime's conversation, idk if he'll accept.

Who else is there besides those two? Oberyn?

Last edited:
ahh i see now.

im pretty excited to see how it all comes together now

imagine if the Hound was still around, He probably would have volunteered too :lol:

Last edited:
Is Tyrion not allowed to have the same swordsman fight for him again? I would imagine he would want to protect his investment by any means necessary. If Tyrion dies, Bronn dies yes? Or at least becomes a broke joke

Last edited:
Even if he picks Jaime (or he volunteers), he would lose. He lost his right hand already plus Cersei & co. Won't pick no slouch of a champion.

Is Tyrion not allowed to have the same swordsman fight for him again? I would imagine he would want to protect his investment by any means necessary. If Tyrion dies, Bronn dies yes? Or at least becomes a broke joke

He could.

Even if he picks Jaime (or he volunteers), he would lose. He lost his right hand already plus Cersei & co. Won't pick no slouch of a champion.

Imagine if he chose Jaime and he loses :nerd:. Tywin wouldn't be happy.

book readers, not really a story spoiler but just in case
have they talked about tyrion's "marriage" to that ***** from a long time ago in the show? I remember this being referenced a lot in the books and one of the main reason Tywin hated them

curious about this also. i need to go back and watch season 2-3 again because...

...i dont remember if they ever reference Tyrion's XXXXX specifically. that said, Cersei and Pops Lannister definitely threatened harm to any new ***** he may bring thru the kingdom. that has to be rooted in something, right?

i really think (and hope) the rest of the season will focus on what happens with Tyrion. if so, they'll have time to flesh out/explain that history some more. also means the season finale could be :wow: :wow: :smokin

disclaimer: didnt read books, just pretty deep on the wiki of ice of fire... especially on my favorite characters like tryrion and arya.

have they talked about tyrion's "marriage" to that ***** from a long time ago in the show? I remember this being referenced a lot in the books and one of the main reason Tywin hated them

The go over it in Season 1 when Tyrion is talking to Bronn and Shae

The go over it in Season 1 when Tyrion is talking to Bronn and Shae

oh ok cool. i need to rewatch season 1 again

curious about this also. i need to go back and watch season 2-3 again because...

...i dont remember if they ever reference Tyrion's XXXXX specifically. that said, Cersei and Pops Lannister definitely threatened harm to any new ***** he may bring thru the kingdom. that has to be rooted in something, right?

i really think (and hope) the rest of the season will focus on what happens with Tyrion. if so, they'll have time to flesh out/explain that history some more. also means the season finale could be :wow: :wow: :smokin

disclaimer: didnt read books, just pretty deep on the wiki of ice of fire... especially on my favorite characters like tryrion and arya.

more than likely it'll be the episode before the finale, but either way, can't wait!

Lol @ some of the "non-book readers" making predictions. I'm pretty sure some of you guys actually have read the book or at least the wiki to a fire and ice.

But anyways Tyrions speech has to be my favorite dialogue of of the series. Dude was so genuine with his anger in that speech. Peter Dinklage has to be the most irreplaceable character on the show by far

Of course, I loved Tyrion's confession.. but the build-up to that with Jaime willing to sacrifice and give into his father's wishes for him to continue the family line.. all so he would spare Tyrion, that was pretty great :pimp:

I liked some of the callbacks with the confessions. The Theon rescue scene started out great.. the speech... the infiltration.. the first kills.. then it was "I'm going to release the dogs.. better run!" and they skedaddled out of there :lol:

Dany's story has gotten stale a bit but I've expected that. She's not going to come sailing for King's Landing just yet.. there's still too much else to do. So I'm sure they're building to that or they've got it in their back pocket and I'm not too worried.

Oberyn was awesome the whole episode. His conversation with Varys.. then during the small council meeting :lol: .. and then his questions during the trial. What an awesome character.

They had to skedaddle, cause she realized her brother was a lost cause. Had he been down for the rescue I firmly believe Yara and her boys would have made Ramsay pay the iron price. She knew right then and there, was no point in risking any good men's lives on Reek.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom