OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was written to be a hated douchebag on the surface though in the early bits, What's y'all issue with folks still remembering that and not yet accepting his redemption tour? Some never will.

I also like how Ned Stark kidnapping Theon is totally overlooked because he treated him well.

I don't give a damn how well someone treats him if you take my first born son We got problems
Reek was the third son (his older brothers were killed in the rebellion).

And he wasnt kidnapped, after the Greyjoys lost their rebellion, Balon had the option of losing control of the islands, or giving up his last remaining son. 

Is that the only reason you don't like him tho? cause he pushed Bran?
Nah, I find his entire personality unlikeable. It really didn't help that his first impression on me is attempted murder of a child. Outside of that he's still a douche.
I also like how Ned Stark kidnapping Theon is totally overlooked because he treated him well.

I don't give a damn how well someone treats him if you take my first born son We got problems
I don't know if you're trying to avoid spoilers or something but you should probably look up some of the stuff you're talking about.

Ned didn't kidnap Theon. He was made a ward of House Stark. Did you forget Theon crying to his father about how he gave him away? Theon isn't the Greyjoy's first born son either. The other brothers died in the Greyjoy rebellion. Theon would've been killed too if he was old enough.
He was written to be a hated douchebag on the surface though in the early bits, What's y'all issue with folks still remembering that and not yet accepting his redemption tour? Some never will.
I mean yall can call it redemption but he hasn't really redeemed himself to me. So he saved some ugly butch chick and got close to her? I don't think he's actually changed. We've just discovered why he became the kingslayer and saw him play nice with Brienne.

Jamie saved all of King's Landing and one of the best seats ever, The Iron Throne. They should a statue of him or his golden hand. Cersei can sit on some of the fingers when she's lonely.
:lol: :lol:

almost half an hour to the new episode :nerd:

Last edited:
Bronn... I'm gonna pretend Dixie Carter wrote this and you'll do a face turn by the end of this episode.

Melisandre is fire. Damn she got some small cicrumference areolas though. Smallest i've ever seen.

Well damn. Stannis got his wife trained. :lol:

They ain't give us Khaleesi, but Mel will do. :smokin

Ser Friendzone ain't happy one bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom