OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The morale between tyrion and jamie is in question? What? :lol:

theres only one lannister to like and it aint jamie. But, im starting to like him[emoji]128532[/emoji]

You thought the dude banging his sister and throwing kids out windows was B.A.?
mean.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

That's normal stuff in Westeros land though. People seem to try and forget that Dany is a product of incest. Her parents were brother and sister.

That's normal stuff in Westeros land though. People seem to try and forget that Dany is a product of incest. Her parents were brother and sister.
First of all, no it's not normal at all in Westeros or any other land. It's frowned upon and seen as disgusting. If it was confirmed all of the Lannisters in the kingdom would be kicked out and probably killed by Stannis. It's not normal because the Targareyn's did it. Dany being a product of incest or a rape victim of her brother doesn't have anything to do with her as a character.

Even if it was normal they would've admitted it to everyone after Robert died besides that aint nothing B.A. about banging your sister anyway.

So yeah I'm still confused.

Last edited:
ΔΔΔ Is it confirmed that Dany`s parents were siblings? I know in the 1st season said the Targaryens had inbreeded for years, but I didn`t think that meant all of the family's children were the result of incestt

^
Dude, do you even Westeros? Place is like bizarro world. The founder of the country had 2 sister wives and that family ruled for a long time. Didn't seem like people really gave an eff at the time because there were a lot of popular members of the Targaryens. If the Lannisters weren't so hated i'd bet more people would let the those incest rumors slide.

Jaime has slowly began becoming more "noble" after he saved Brianne. 

son is a diamond in the rough, and has shown he has a conscience since the middle of S2

Son still yearns to dive in his sisters yambs, but other than that, since his right hand was taken away hand, he's been good money. 
Bruh he pushed a kid off a tower
A kid who can't even use his legs anymore :lol:

^
Dude, do you even Westeros? Place is like bizarro world. The founder of the country had 2 sister wives and that family ruled for a long time. Didn't seem like people really gave an eff at the time because there were a lot of popular members of the Targaryens. If the Lannisters weren't so hated i'd bet more people would let the those incest rumors slide.
Fam I don't think you've been paying attention at all. The ppl aint ***** about that cuz they were ruling cuz they'd kill them and besides not every single Targareyn ruler was practicing incest.

Incest is not some accepted thing in Westeros at all. Go back to S1 when Ned sent the letters out and then Stannis announced it to everyone. Incest is right up there with publicly being gay if you're a high lord.

First of all, no it's not normal at all in Westeros or any other land. It's frowned upon and seen as disgusting. If it was confirmed all of the Lannisters in the kingdom would be kicked out and probably killed by Stannis. It's not normal because the Targareyn's did it. Dany being a product of incest or a rape victim of her brother doesn't have anything to do with her as a character.

Even if it was normal they would've admitted it to everyone after Robert died besides that aint nothing B.A. about banging your sister anyway.

So yeah I'm still confused.
On top of that the incest with targareyns was starting to stop. The mad kings kids where being married off like all the other nobels kids.

Rhaegar was not gonna be in Dany's guts.

Plus there aint no way to justify the twins filth 

theyre TWINS bruh thats behind disgusting. Plus their incest has royal ramifications.

Last edited:
ΔΔΔ Is it confirmed that Dany`s parents were siblings? I know in the 1st season said the Targaryens had inbreeded for years, but I didn`t think that meant all of the family's children were the result of incestt
Tv show I don't think it's confirmed. I'm pretty sure that's the case in the books. If not siblings, cousins or an even sicker pairing.

They gonna do what they gonna do. Don't care. We also forget that European royalty was marrying family members. Places like Rome and Egypt also. So it has history in this world and Westeros.

They gonna do what they gonna do. Don't care. We also forget that European royalty was marrying family members. Places like Rome and Egypt also. So it has history in this world and Westeros.
I'm lost now are you trying to justify incest or still saying it wasn't a big deal in Westeros when it clearly was?

Yall mad at Jamie for pushing Bran off the tower and the very first scene of this show had Ned Stark wrongfully cutting somebody's head off?

The ****.

Yall mad at Jamie for pushing Bran off the tower and the very first scene of this show had Ned Stark wrongfully cutting somebody's head off?

The ****.
Ned did not wrongly cut anybody head's off. That dude did the crime. He deserted. If he really ran in to whitewalkers why was he found so far south? Should've ran back to the wall like Sam did. If you aint agree with the punishment that's you. That's how justice worked back then.

However, there is no justifying what Jamie did. Besides nobody is comparing Ned to Jamie. Son been dead. Aint like he was anybody's fav character that they're still talking about.

Last edited:

The ****.
Ned did it because of the law. The guy was a deserter of the Night's Watch. He swore an oath and he broke it, those are the consequences.

The ****.
Ned did not wrongly cut anybody head's off. That dude did the crime. If you aint agree with the punishment that's you. That's how justice worked back then.

However, there is no justifying what Jamie did. Besides nobody is comparing Ned to Jamie. Son been dead. Aint like he was anybody's fav character that they're still talking about.

I'm not in the mood to argue but claiming what's justifiable and what isn't in a fictional world just doesn't make sense.

People keep saying back then like this really happened. :lol:

Jamie my second favorite character.

The ****.
Ned did it because of the law. The guy was a deserter of the Night's Watch. He swore an oath and he broke it, those are the consequences.

So did John Snow but dudes would have been up in arms if he got took out when he got back to the wall.

The ****.
Ned did not wrongly cut anybody head's off. That dude did the crime. If you aint agree with the punishment that's you. That's how justice worked back then.

I'm not in the mood to argue but claiming what's justifiable and what isn't in a fictional world just doesn't make sense.

People keep saying back then like this really happened. :lol:

Jamie my second favorite character.
Deserters of the night watch get killed. What that has to do with Jamie pushing kids out windows and crippling them I still don't see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom