OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall mad at Jamie for pushing Bran off the tower and the very first scene of this show had Ned Stark wrongfully cutting somebody's head off?

The ****.
Ned did not wrongly cut anybody head's off. That dude did the crime. If you aint agree with the punishment that's you. That's how justice worked back then.

However, there is no justifying what Jamie did. Besides nobody is comparing Ned to Jamie. Son been dead. Aint like he was anybody's fav character that they're still talking about.

I'm not in the mood to argue but claiming what's justifiable and what isn't in a fictional world just doesn't make sense.

People keep saying back then like this really happened. :lol:

Jamie my second favorite character.
Deserters of the night watch get killed. What that has to do with Jamie pushing kids out windows and crippling them I still don't see.

Why is does no one have any problem with Jon Snow walking around still then?

Yall mad at Jamie for pushing Bran off the tower and the very first scene of this show had Ned Stark wrongfully cutting somebody's head off?

The ****.
Ned did not wrongly cut anybody head's off. That dude did the crime. If you aint agree with the punishment that's you. That's how justice worked back then.

However, there is no justifying what Jamie did. Besides nobody is comparing Ned to Jamie. Son been dead. Aint like he was anybody's fav character that they're still talking about.

I'm not in the mood to argue but claiming what's justifiable and what isn't in a fictional world just doesn't make sense.

Deserters of the night watch get killed. What that has to do with Jamie pushing kids out windows and crippling them I still don't see.

Cause job snow a legit good dude

The ****.

Hold up. Jon Snow joined the wildlings. Then left and told the Night's watch about what was coming. He broke the rule of banging a chick (despite all of them going to bang prostitutes). I think you're missing the part where the new leader specifically said after this is done that Jon would pay for his crimes.

Nothing to have a problem with in that situation anyway

Again those are the rules of the Night Watch. Nobody is saying all the rules should be followed and enforced if you break them. Nobody is complaining about that.

Again that still doesn't have anything to do with what Jamie did. Nobody is saying Jamie broke a rule and should be killed or if you're apart of a kings guard you shouldn't hurt kids. We're saying **** anybody that throws children out of windows and cripples them because they got caught banging their sister in a tower.

The ****.
Ned did it because of the law. The guy was a deserter of the Night's Watch. He swore an oath and he broke it, those are the consequences.

So did John Snow but dudes would have been up in arms if he got took out when he got back to the wall.
What that got to do with anything?

Fans would've been mad if their fav character died, so what?

None of that still don't got **** to do with Jamie :lol:

Last edited:
You dudes are throwing Jamie under bus because he pushed a kid out of the window. It wasn't right but other characters have done "bad" things and know one gives a damn.

That's what Jon Snow has to do with Jamie Lannister .

Bran should have been minding his own damn business anyways. :lol:

Last edited:
In the grand scheme of this show so many other characters have made selfish and prideful decisions that have directly lead to hundred or thousands of women and children dieing and no one cares.

Jamie pushed one kid out of a window and he's the devil.

I have question, let's say Jamie didn't push Bran out of that window, how do yall think that scenario would have played out?

Yall think Cersei would have just admitted her kids weren't Robert's and the Lannisters just would have went away in shame?

You dudes are throwing Jamie under bus because he pushed a kid out of the window. It wasn't right but other characters have done "bad" things and know one gives a damn.

Name the list of characters that have done bad things that ppl don't give a damn about. How you comparing Jon smashing Ygritte and leaving the Night's watch to crippling kids? :lol:

Cuz right now I'm not seeing much that's topping what Jamie did other than ppl everybody has hated like Joffrey and Cersi.

Wow @ you deflecting blaming Bran. It's his home. He goes where the **** he wants.

Last edited:
In the grand scheme of this show so many other characters have made selfish and prideful decisions that have directly lead to hundred or thousands of women and children dieing and no one cares.

Jamie pushed one kid out of a window and he's the devil.

I have question, let's say Jamie didn't push Bran out of that window, how do yall think that scenario would have played out?

Yall think Cersei would have just admitted her kids weren't Robert's and the Lannisters just would have went away in shame?
I don't give a **** how it would've turned out. **** Cersi, Jamie and their incest children. If Robert had them all killed that would've been on him. No surprise given what they did though.

Only innocents would've been Tommen and his little sister.

Bad **** happens in this show. Some justified some not. The **** that's not usually gets called out.
his moms told him not to climb
In case he fell but he was great at climbing. That's irrelevant given he was pushed and didn't fall though. She pretty much found that out when they tried to kill Bran on his deathbed.

Last edited:

Name the list of characters that have done bad things that ppl don't give a damn about. How you comparing Jon smashing Ygritte and leaving the Night's watch to crippling kids? :lol:

Cuz right now I'm not seeing much that's topping what Jamie did other than ppl everybody has hated like Joffrey and Cersi.

Wow @ you deflecting blaming Bran. It's his home. He goes where the **** he wants.

Robb Stark not marrying who he was supposed to directly led to the death of damn near his whole family.

He broke his oath.

That one decision killed thousands.

Last edited:

Robb Stark not marrying who he was supposed to directly led to the death of damn near his whole family.

What thousands?

You got a twisted sense of what's bad and what's wrong.

Robb breaking his promise didn't get his fam killed. He negotiated so that his uncle would marry who he was going to marry. They had already teamed up with Lord Bolton who was working for Tywin to kill them all.

Jamie Lannister is the ******* man.

It's been a long road of redemption since pushing Bran from that window but my son is almost there.

Kingslayer >

Easily one of my favorite characters ever.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly Jon never really left the nights watch, It was only after his group had been ambushed and one of the survivors told him to be a spy so their deaths wouldn't be in vain.

What thousands?

Robb breaking his promise didn't get his fam killed. He negotiated so that his uncle would marry who he was going to marry. They had already teamed up with Lord Bolton who was working for Tywin to kill them all.

No I don't have a twisted sense but seeing how this world works I can tell you that Bran Stark would have been killed by peeking in that windows no matter what.

I can also tell you that Walter Frey had been tired of being slighted and that Robb breaking his oath was the final straw. Look at what you typed. Frey went from the King of the North to an Uncle.

Robb had hundreds of men with him at the wedding I'd bet into the thousand. It didn't end well for them.

If I remember correctly Jon never really left the nights watch, It was only after his group had been ambushed and one of the survivors told him to be a spy so their deaths wouldn't be in vain.

He wasn't supposed to smash the wildling. Technically that's breaking the oath Maester even joked that if they killed everyone who did that they wouldn't have enough people to man the wall. :lol:

What thousands?

No I don't have a twisted sense but seeing how this world works I can tell you that Bran Stark would have been killed by peeking in that windows no matter what.
But he wasn't killed. Bran is alive.

I can also tell you that Walter Frey had been tired of being slighted and that Robb breaking his oath was the final straw. Look at what you typed. Frey went from the King of the North to an Uncle.
Robb and his fam were dead no matter what. I would say read the books but that's a different version of events. As far as the show goes, Robb didn't know breaking that promise would get his entire fam killed. That's not a common punishment for not marrying somebody. Regardless Robb breaking that promise is not comparable to what Jamie did. There's levels to this and you seem not to get that.

So far every example you've brought up doesn't measure up to what Jamie did. Jon breaking his celibacy vows, Robb breaking his marriage promise. I don't see how that's anywhere on the level of crippling children. Maybe you can't see that. There's a reason fans aint complaining about the stuff you're bringing up.

Jamie's still among the few dudes on the show so far that hasn't got punished for his despicable actions.
Robb had hundreds of men with him at the wedding I'd bet into the thousand. It didn't end well for them.
Those were all soldiers though and they weren't all ambushed. Robb didn't get them killed on purpose. It's not like he knew he'd be betrayed for breaking that promise.

Last edited:

What thousands?

But he wasn't killed. Bran is alive.

Robb and his fam were dead no matter what. I would say read the books but that's a different version of events. As far as the show goes, Robb didn't know breaking that promise would get his entire fam killed. That's not a common punishment for not marrying somebody. Regardless Robb breaking that promise is not comparable to Jamie did. There's levels to this and you seem not to get that.

So far every example you've brought up doesn't measure up to what Jamie did. Jon breaking his celibacy vows, Robb breaking his marriage promise. I don't see how that's anywhere on the level of crippling children. Maybe you can't see that. There's a reason fans aint complaining about the stuff you're bringing up.

Jamie's still among the few dudes on the show so far that hasn't got punished for his despicable actions.
Those were all soldiers though and they weren't all ambushed. Robb didn't get them killed on purpose. It's not like he knew he'd be betrayed for breaking that promise.

Yeah let's just end this "debate" the fact that Robb didn't know how his slight would be perceived was one of his failings as a leader and its why people called his leadership into question. He broke a damn oath.

As far as Jamie is concerned I'd say losing a hand when the only thing you are good at is swordfighting is being held accountable but you hate Jamie we get it .

There is no point in discussing this further.

Last edited:
Jamie saved all of King's Landing and one of the best seats ever, The Iron Throne. They should a statue of him or his golden hand. Cersei can sit on some of the fingers when she's lonely.

Yeah let's just end this "debate" the fact that Robb didn't know how his slight would be perceived was one of his failings as a leader and its why people called his leadership into question. He broke a damn oath.
Yeah. Still don't got **** to do with why ppl don't like Jamie.

As far as Jamie is concerned I'd say losing a hand when the only thing you are good at is swordfighting is being held accountable but you hate Jamie we get it .
**** no. Can't wait til George RR cripples Jamie further and then kills him. Hope he has Bran warg kill him with some animals and Hodor.

I aint never tried to hide my dislike for Jamie or my hopes that he gets a painful agonizing death so aint nothing new there.
:lol: the **** are y'all even babbling about?
I dunno, for some reason dude can't accept that some ppl still don't like Jamie (you know for crippling Bran cuz he got caught banging his sis) so he brought up some pretty weak examples of other characters that did "bad" things and nobody says anything about them.

I also like how Ned Stark kidnapping Theon is totally overlooked because he treated him well.

I don't give a damn how well someone treats him if you take my first born son We got problems

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom