OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not that it takes anything away from the scene but the Littlefinger/Sansa/Lady Aryn scene is one of the few pivotal moments in the show where you just knew exactly what was gonna happen next. :lol At "how is the the tity sucker going to eat now."

Last edited:
I talked myself into Sansa dying real quick. Like I knew how a normal show would play it out, but GoT?

It coulda happened. :lol

And not a spoiler, cuz I don't know, but a guess:

That neck cut on the Hound reminded me of what happened to Drogo.

I don't blame Bronn choosing not to fight for Tyrion, dude literally has nothing to offer for collateral. Just promises that the Lannister's pay their debts :rolleyes. Too many wishes and hopes for what he could give Bronn if everything went exactly to plan but we know that would never happen with Cersei and Tywin still being the cutthroat scumbags they are

I always liked dude---man that was real dope how he gave Tyrion the assurance he's needed all his life but never got from his family. He's not a freak!!!

It also confirmed why Sensai and Lord Tywin hate Tyrion so much--- he's responsible (in their eyes) for the death of their mother/ wife. I wonder why Jamie is so cool about it though?? Interesting. I also hope Tyrion's girl visits him so they can have some legit closure. She doesn't know the real truth behind his actions and I think she should.

Dope episode!! As usual!!!

Plus Bronn has been offered a more relaxing life than a sellsword. Hard to pass up that opportunity. I still think he's a bad mofo and say he would have a very, very slight chance against The Mountain. Better than most people. For anyone that's ever seen how gigantic he is or how he cuts people into pieces, they'd want to avoid him at all costs too.

It'd be cool if The Hound was still there. That'd be a good fight to watch.

Sansa's had her bloodmoon/bleeding/whatever they call it already. She's a woman.

Last edited:

I always liked dude---man that was real dope how he gave Tyrion the assurance he's needed all his life but never got from his family. He's not a freak!!!

It also confirmed why Sensai and Lord Tywin hate Tyrion so much--- he's responsible (in their eyes) for the death of their mother/ wife. I wonder why Jamie is so cool about it though?? Interesting. I also hope Tyrion's girl visits him so they can have some legit closure. She doesn't know the real truth behind his actions and I think she should.

Dope episode!! As usual!!!

Who's Sensai?

I don't blame Bronn choosing not to fight for Tyrion, dude literally has nothing to offer for collateral. Just promises that the Lannister's pay their debts :rolleyes. Too many wishes and hopes for what he could give Bronn if everything went exactly to plan but we know that would never happen with Cersei and Tywin still being the cutthroat scumbags they are

I guess. Alonzo.gif

shake.gif

|I

fort.gif

Last edited:
Probably the only show that plays out the scenes like I pictured them when I read them

Been waiting for The Mountain vs The Red Viper forever!

You guys can wait 2 weeks lol

What kinda closure is there to possibly have?

FDB, she essentially sentenced him to death with her lies. 

:lol

she still doesn't know the real reason why Tyrion sent her away--are you serious?? That definitely calls for some closure. Had she known the truth I doubt she'd hate him the way she does. In her mind, (which she is valid to feel this) it's **** him cuz he ****** her over.

Back
Top Bottom