OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What kinda closure is there to possibly have?

FDB, she essentially sentenced him to death with her lies. 
I agree with you

Interesting. I also hope Tyrion's girl visits him so they can have some legit closure. She doesn't know the real truth behind his actions and I think she should.

She needs to know the real truth? wtf
She was told exactly why she needed to leave the city and was too stupid/naive/stubborn to leave. So Tyrion pushed her away with words. She doesn't need to have it explained to her that the reason he did it was exactly what she was told before he did it. Too stupid to understand before, will still be too stupid to understand now.

:lol

she still doesn't know the real reason why Tyrion sent her away--are you serious?? That definitely calls for some closure. Had she known the truth I doubt she'd hate him the way she does. In her mind, (which she is valid to feel this) it's **** him cuz he ****** her over.

Nonsense. He told her that her life was in danger hundreds of times and only called her his ***** because she was too dumb to realize how serious @#$% is with Cersei. FDB

Im interested why that conversation, of her getting on the boat, didnt come up with Bronn

Yeah I was expecting him to ask about that. I just assume Shae came back on her own accord after she boarded the boat.

Bronn is shady but there would be no reason for him to lie and pretend he only abandoned Tyrion after he was arrested if he had betrayed him before the wedding. Maybe somewhere along the line they will mention what happened with her. I'm assuming Bronn doesn't know since it wasn't mentioned in that meeting.

Nonsense. He told her that her life was in danger hundreds of times and only called her his ***** because she was too dumb to realize how serious @#$% is with Cersei. FDB
Yeah pretty much this. The last 3-4 seasons he has been like, "we have to be careful my sister doesn't find out about you or she will have you killed". This was proven when she had the other prostitute killed that she thought belonged to Tyrion. Then this seasons Cersei finds out, Tyrion tells Shae that she found out, and she can't get it through her head that she has to get out of there or die.

Last edited:
I agree with you
She needs to know the real truth? wtf
She was told exactly why she needed to leave the city and was too stupid/naive/stubborn to leave. So Tyrion pushed her away with words. She doesn't need to have it explained to her that the reason he did it was exactly what she was told before he did it. Too stupid to understand before, will still be too stupid to understand now.
Yeah I was expecting him to ask about that. I just assume Shae came back on her own accord after she boarded the boat.

Bronn is shady but there would be no reason for him to lie and pretend he only abandoned Tyrion after he was arrested if he had betrayed him before the wedding. Maybe somewhere along the line they will mention what happened with her. I'm assuming Bronn doesn't know since it wasn't mentioned in that meeting.
Yeah pretty much this. The last 3-4 seasons he has been like, "we have to be careful my sister doesn't find out about you or she will have you killed". This was proven when she had the other prostitute killed that she thought belonged to Tyrion. Then this seasons Cersei finds out, Tyrion tells Shae that she found out, and she can't get it through her head that she has to get out of there or die.

fair enough
View media item 978851

RepulsiveEarnestDunnart.gif

:lol

Dany looks pretty good for the morning after.

I half expected Jorah to walk in and she's half naked with a big *** grin on her face.. with Jorah sulking in the corner.

Hotpie BACK!

I feel like I was hating on Sansa as recently as early this season but the girl keeps earning respect.

Y'all already know how I feel about the 4ft Assassin aka Arya Stark. God I hope she ends up in Bravos.

Prince Oberyn's monologue one of the best in the series to date. Seriously had me in my feels. Cersei truly is a cold spiteful *****. :{

Can't be mad at Bronn. Cutthroats gonna cutthroat. He don't want it with the Mountain plus he always kept it 100.

This dude Little Finger acquired the Vale, now he's bout to snatch Sansa from Tyrion and run the north. :{
still dont like her
bruh 4ft. assassin :hat
almost shed a tear
yeah he always kept it 100 and didnt ******** i respect it
hope 4ft assassin kills dude

Dany looks pretty good for the morning after.

I half expected Jorah to walk in and she's half naked with a big *** grin on her face.. with Jorah sulking in the corner.
thats cause he wasnt hitting it right
i'll be damn if im putting in work and i get dismissed to some out of the way kingdom
he wasnt putting it down

How that Dany/Daario scene happened in the book. (SPOILER-FREE)

"I wanted you from the first time that I saw you, but you were a sellsword, fickle,
treacherous. You boasted that you’d had a hundred women.”

“A hundred?” Daario chuckled through his purple beard. “I lied, sweet queen. It was a thousand.
But never once a dragon.”

She raised her lips to his. “What are you waiting for?”

tumblr_mbatk5gRQq1qfgumyo4_500.gif

How that Dany/Daario scene happened in the book. (SPOILER-FREE)

"I wanted you from the first time that I saw you, but you were a sellsword, fickle,
treacherous. You boasted that you’d had a hundred women.”

“A hundred?” Daario chuckled through his purple beard. “I lied, sweet queen. It was a thousand.
But never once a dragon.”

She raised her lips to his. “What are you waiting for?”

tumblr_mbatk5gRQq1qfgumyo4_500.gif
sooooo he was basically all talk????

is Barristan aware that Jorah was a spy for Varys?

I think last season he and Jorah had a conversation. Jorah was trying to figure out how close Barristan was to the kings council, and Barristan might of said something along the line about knowing that there had to be a spy, and maybe hinting that he knew/figured it was Jorah. Can't remember if that's how it went or not. I don't think he has straight up accused or stated that he knew/thought Jorah was a spy though.

thats cause he wasnt hitting it right
i'll be damn if im putting in work and i get dismissed to some out of the way kingdom
he wasnt putting it down
Pretty sure half the reason he went in there beacuse he was bored of being patrolmen of the streets. He basically requested to be sent away to kill someone or fight a battle.

He went in there to get two things, and eneded up getting them both lol

Either way, Danerys is dead to me now. Even if I knew this was coming. Could care less about her slave freeing agenda or her sex life, just waiting for whenever she heads to Westeros. Everything before until that moment is just w/e

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom