OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why people hate Sansa? They don't like barely legal, tall redheads?

Aside from her looks, her character is tons more bearable than she was in Season 1. She has learned some things from all the @#$% she's been through.

Dude is a savage. Cutting prisoners into pieces for more fun than training. Kinda funny that The Hound is the nice brother. Wonder what their parents were like. Their mother was probably bigger than Brienne and mean as hell.

I like when Bronn asked Tyrion how many times he's risked his life for him. Crickets.

Tyrion looked like he was going give out a happy yell when Prince Oberyn told him what he was going to do.

ol boy straight minced dude. like whattttttttt? but yea you are right, it definitely didnt look like much of a training exercise lol momma dukes had to be a monster to pop those babies out.....

View media item 978629
Boss! By far one of my new favorite characters

dude is a mastermind. and ruthless - a ruthless mastermind.

Dat size difference. Looks like Lena likes the new guy.
View media item 978806View media item 978807

:eek

dude could kill you with a lone straight right

friend-zone.gif

:lol

Last edited:
People don't like Sansa because she's partially to blame for Ned's death. She was an airheaded whiny @#$%@ in Season 1. I feel like she's gone through enough as a punishment, and she's actually a lot smarter these days in terms of knowing what to say/do to keep herself alive.

The acting commander of the Night's Watch is the biggest douche on the show now that Joffrey's gone. Dude is going against all logic just cause he doesn't like Jon, and you could tell that the builder agreed with Jon but caved in to the commander's pressure

Last edited:
The acting commander of the Night's Watch is the biggest douche on the show now that Joffrey's gone

Agreed. I hate that guy. I think I dislike him more than Ramsay because Ramsay's straight psychotic. The Knight's Watch commander is just an *********.

She's up there too. I still put the commander over her because he's responsible for the lives of the entire realm, but he's going against smart decisions just because he doesn't like Jon. He basically only let Jon go to Craster's hoping that Jon would be killed off. Cersei has no impact on anyone besides Tyrion and the people he's associated with; no one important listens to her or respects her

Last edited:
Jaime and Tyrion have 2 things in common. They both saved King's Landing and had their manhoods squeezed by Cersei.

Yea, I was gonna ask if everyone forgot she pretty much put Ned's life on the line telling Cersei they were planning to leave :lol

She's up there too. I still put the commander over her because he's responsible for the lives of the entire realm, but he's going against smart decisions just because he doesn't like Jon. He basically only let Jon go to Craster's hoping that Jon would be killed off. Cersei has no impact on anyone besides Tyrion and the people he's associated with; no one important listens to her or respects her
Cersei's the most powerful and influential woman in Westeros, easily the most feared.  Lady Margaery isn't even close to seeing her influence yet. 

Yea she's had to fall back and lost some power since Tywin stepped back on the scene but her reputation, status, and $ are NOT to be trifled with. 

Like Buddha said she's the devil in thot form with loooooooooooong reach. 

Last edited:
This episode was aight.

This dude Littlefinger messed up now though. He's drawing heat to himself and whatnot.

Pretty soon it's going to get out that he offed that lady out the drop down moon floor, and then they're going to find out that Sasna is with him. Cerce is going to then realize that he was the one behind Joffey's death and she'll put the hit out on him. Everyone that has crossed Cerce has not survived...

Thought he was a smart dude, but I think he might have just did or made some moves that will cause his demise. Also, he doesn't get control of her castle because that little prick that kicked down Sansa's snow sand castle is still alive and he would be heir to the throne... or nah?

The other thing I wanted to know is when Pod and the knight lady Breene came to that split in the road did they go the way towards what Pod was alluding to that they might be at their aunts castle hiding out, or are they headed to the wall to what the baker fat dude told them that the Hound and the little Stark girl would be headed?

Cersei's the most powerful and influential woman in Westeros, easily the most feared.  Lady Margaery isn't even close to seeing her influence yet. 

Yea she's had to fall back and lost some power since Tywin stepped back on the scene but her reputation, status, and $ are NOT to be trifled with. 

Like Buddha said she's the devil in thot form with loooooooooooong reach. 

I guess you're right. But like I said the commander is responsible for all of Westeros. All the politics and treachery going on in Westeros are irrelevant when you have 100K+ Wildlings approaching Westeros along with an army of near invincible white walkers, and this commander refuses to listen to the only person who has the knowledge to save the whole realm because of his ego and personal grudge. That's why I still put him over Cersei in terms of being a @#$%@

Last edited:
I think he hates Jon because of his whole saga with the wildlings. He feels like Jon betrayed them and doesn't understand that it wasn't Jon's idea in the first place, and that he only did so to figure out what Mance's plans were. I think he also hates Jon cause of his noble upbringing; he thinks Jon thinks highly of himself for being a descendant of Stark while being a bastard

Last edited:
Why people hate Sansa? They don't like barely legal, tall redheads?
This episode was aight.

This dude Littlefinger messed up now though. He's drawing heat to himself and whatnot.

Pretty soon it's going to get out that he offed that lady out the drop down moon floor, and then they're going to find out that Sasna is with him. Cerce is going to then realize that he was the one behind Joffey's death and she'll put the hit out on him. Everyone that has crossed Cerce has not survived...

Thought he was a smart dude, but I think he might have just did or made some moves that will cause his demise. Also, he doesn't get control of her castle because that little prick that kicked down Sansa's snow sand castle is still alive and he would be heir to the throne... or nah?
He most likely got a plan. From the preview, Sansa will probably lie for him.

The other thing I wanted to know is when Pod and the knight lady Breene came to that split in the road did they go the way towards what Pod was alluding to that they might be at their aunts castle hiding out, or are they headed to the wall to what the baker fat dude told them that the Hound and the little Stark girl would be headed?
I'm pretty sure they went the way Pod suggested. One was further North going to the Night's Watch and the other was to the mountains where Littlefinger is at.

Jon's a bastard

he thinks Jon murdered his brother Qhorin the halfhand, (was really a sacrifice to keep Jon alive) when they went on a mission across the wall.

grade-A prick. 
I think he hates Jon because of his whole saga with the wildlings. He feels like Jon betrayed them and doesn't understand that it wasn't Jon's idea in the first place, and that he only did so to figure out what Mance's plans were. I think he also hates Jon cause of his noble upbringing; he thinks Jon thinks highly of himself for being a descendant of Stark while being a bastard
Oh ok yea I couldn't remember if there was beef before Jon went off with beyond the wall but now I remember he was always an ***. 

He hated Jon when he first got there because Jon was a bit of an *** too :lol then the whole thing training recruits to fight (which was his job) and the Sam incident sealed it.

Yea, I was gonna ask if everyone forgot she pretty much put Ned's life on the line telling Cersei they were planning to leave :lol
That would of been worse if Ned didn't go and do that himself. A lot of things can be attributed to Ned's death, but Ned himself contributed to at lest 3 of those things.

I hated Sansa from when she sold out Arya because of her crush on Joffrey. Since season 1 I haven't had anything against her.

Back
Top Bottom