OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emmy Rossum was the same way. I saw her pictures, caught her singing opera and eating the hot dog on Conan, and thought "Yeah, she's pretty and all that". Then I watched Shameless and went "Oh... I get it now".

after my third time watching this episode.
Shae is growing on me. she's not as pretty as sansa or margery but she is still cute. I'd bang

Episode Synopsis ( EP 6-8 )

SPOILERS

Episode 3.06 – The Climb
Tywin plans strategic unions for the Lannisters. Melisandre pays a visit to the Riverlands. Robb weighs a compromise to repair his alliance with House Frey. Roose Bolton decides what to do with Jaime Lannister. Jon, Ygritte and the Wildlings face a daunting climb. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Alik Sakharov.)

Episode 3.07 – The Bear and the Maiden Fair
Dany exchanges gifts with a slave lord outside of Yunkai. As Sansa frets about her prospects, Shae chafes at Tyrion’s new situation. Tywin counsels the king, and Melisandre reveals a secret to Gendry. Brienne faces a formidable foe in Harrenhal. (Written by George R. R. Martin; directed by Michelle MacLaren.)

Episode 3.08 – Second Sons
King’s Landing hosts a wedding, and Tyrion and Sansa spend the night together. Dany meets the Titan’s Bastard. Davos demands proof from Melisandre. Sam and Gilly meet an older gentleman. (Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Michelle MacLaren.)

Coldhands :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah, hbo go is great. Have they fixed the app for Android yet? I want to watch it on my tablet but it never works :smh:.

I'm on PST and its on my HBO go at 6pm here everytime.  Isnt it live in EST at 9pm? So it's pretty live

ohsnap.gif

Okay...this is just a theory...and I guess it'd be spoilers, even though I don't think this is from the books?

Talisa just went from near the bottom of the list all the way up there for me...I know it's probably just reaching, but it gives some kinda life to her character at least...watch at your own discretion?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom