OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These dudes aint made for Hannibal. Would probably never eat a good looking meal again

:lol
I wanted her to tell Littlefinger that she wants all of the Lannisters and anybody that helped them dead.

Hannibal would be the most dangerous person in Westeros. Dude is a genius, a highly trained fighter, and a cannibal. On top of that, he can torture you by making you cut off your face and feed it to yourself willingly :lol :hat
And if he was on the show he'd probably die from eating bad meat anti-climactically.

Only the straight up heels get to survive in this show only to suffer later on.
is hannibal really that good of a show??? 8o
is it on netflix stream????

i'll never understand the Sansa hype. 

900x900px-LL-4727c86e_tumblr_mmuhi3o4Jr1s7lkkso2_250.gif

These dudes aint made for Hannibal. Would probably never eat a good looking meal again

I wanted her to tell Littlefinger that she wants all of the Lannisters and anybody that helped them dead.

Hannibal would be the most dangerous person in Westeros. Dude is a genius, a highly trained fighter, and a cannibal. On top of that, he can torture you by making you cut off your face and feed it to yourself willingly :lol :hat
And if he was on the show he'd probably die from eating bad meat anti-climactically.

8o

Not sure what hand Sansa is playing here, interested to see where they take her arc.

I definitely feel like her experiences at Kings Landing have seasoned her.

pls no spoiilers/ if you quote or respond to this :lol

I'm not a book reader, but I've said it in this thread before...

SANSA IS THE NEXT CERSEI. When she becomes completely grown and activates her full bad bish powers she's gonna be a cruel person due to all of the horrible things people done to her. I can feel it.

Last edited:
Soooo... The story about the beatles... Was that shots fired at GRRM?
How he's the 'tard cousin that keeps killing off people/Beatles?

...non book reader.

Mads Mikkelsen and Hugh Dancy are excellent in it and really make me more interested and like the whole idea and concept of Hannibal more than the movies did.

Hannibal is up there with the master manipulators and genius psychopaths of tv. I'd definitely highly recommend it.

I don't know if it's on netflix yet. I'm sure you can catch it on demand though.

EDIT

Just checked not on netflix.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Hannibal would be the most dangerous person in Westeros. Dude is a genius, a highly trained fighter, and a cannibal. On top of that, he can torture you by making you cut off your face and feed it to yourself willingly
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He smelled a disease on someone.

He can tell who you've been hanging out with and where you've been based on a strand of their hair being on your shirt.

He can tell what mind state an animal is in when it dies based on the smell and flavor it emits.

Hannibal isn't eating any diseased meat.

Back
Top Bottom