OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not sure what hand Sansa is playing here, interested to see where they take her arc.

I definitely feel like her experiences at Kings Landing have seasoned her.

pls no spoiilers/ if you quote or respond to this
laugh.gif
I'm not a book reader, but I've said it in this thread before...

SANSA IS THE NEXT CERSEI. When she becomes completely grown and activates her full bad bish powers she's gonna be a cruel person due to all of the horrible things people done to her. I can feel it.
cersei's been a horrible person since she was a toddler. she used to torture tyrion and other kids.

the stark kids were raised right. none of them is a cruel person. Arya takes pleasure in seeing those who have wronged her and the people she loves die painfully, but that isn't cruelty as much as it is a thirst for revenge.

These dudes aint made for Hannibal. Would probably never eat a good looking meal again

:lol

I wanted her to tell Littlefinger that she wants all of the Lannisters and anybody that helped them dead.

Hannibal would be the most dangerous person in Westeros. Dude is a genius, a highly trained fighter, and a cannibal. On top of that, he can torture you by making you cut off your face and feed it to yourself willingly :lol :hat
And if he was on the show he'd probably die from eating bad meat anti-climactically.

Only the straight up heels get to survive in this show only to suffer later on.

He smelled a disease on someone.

He can tell who you've been hanging out with and where you've been based on a strand of their hair being on your shirt.

He can tell what mind state an animal is in when it dies based on the smell and flavor it emits.

Hannibal isn't eating any diseased meat.
I was just trying to compare the bad meat example to Droggo dying from a little nick on his shoulder and dying from it :{ to keep it in line with something Hannibal is related to.

You could always switch it up to got medieval anthrax thrown on him.

Also btw, any trained chef with an excellent pallet can tell whether or not a pig was slaughtered knowingly or not when they eat it. That little Hannibal thing is actually based in reality. If the pig knows it's death is coming it releases endorphins and adrenaline and all that which spoils the entire pig once dead.

Last edited:
How Drogo died was just :{ Injustice.

By the way, how Drogo killed that one dude was almost as brutal as last night's death (or was it more brutal?). Slit dude's throat and shoved his hand inside to rip his @#$% out :x Did all that without his own weapons too :hat :hat :hat That fight had me hyped up. The shrugging off the blade, the speech, pulling out his blades and dropping them :hat

Last edited:
I did some wikipedia reading. cot damn, these stories are brutal. Things are not even close to hitting the fan

Because nobody's saying that Nathalie is overrated -- especially after last night.

Yeah, but you can't really change anyone's mind about Sophie with pictures. :lol I mean, on the show, her char sucked...a lot...Ned. :{ :lol But it was her real life personality on social media and interviews, photos and all that that won people over. She's a pretty girl with a cool personality on a lot of people's favorite show is all. And last ep her char was finally cool for once. Ain't much more hype than that.

:{ :lol

I sometimes do that. I'm too impatient. This and Lost have been the only two shows I've kept up with because I become impatient and lost interest.

he's not asking why people read spoilers, he's asking why do you or others have or feel the need to express "Things are not even close to hitting the fan" to strictly show watchers

I just started watching this show again. watched season one and wasnt feeling it. Ended up watching it again and now I've watched every episode in 5 days.

Thank BasedGod that Joffery died. Hated that dude.

Hated Theon too, IDC that hes like that

Jamie was always that dude hate he had to lose his hand.

Inside the Episode posted ^^^^^^ there revealed that the Mountain was indeed poisoned.

Last edited:
I did some wikipedia reading. cot damn, these stories are brutal. Things are not even close to hitting the fan

Never understood why people do this. But if you want to discuss come see us in the book thread.

just wanting to know how much im going to continue investing in this show

You're already up to season 4 and the story keeps getting more epic and better. Why wouldn't you want to continue?

they call him the red viper, his sword is a snake, yall dont think one bit that his weapons maybe laced with venom?

Back
Top Bottom