OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they call him the red viper, his sword is a snake, yall dont think one bit that his weapons maybe laced with venom?

Word :lol

"Viper" can also be used to describe a spiteful person, very well thought out name :hat

Bruh what just happened..... If they kill the best character in the show then.....

I did some wikipedia reading. cot damn, these stories are brutal. Things are not even close to hitting the fan

Never understood why people do this. But if you want to discuss come see us in the book thread.

just wanting to know how much im going to continue investing in this show

You're already up to season 4 and the story keeps getting more epic and better. Why wouldn't you want to continue?

Naively thought that maybe something positive would happen. I'll stick to watching sex and the city because I'm a moron

^
Missandei showed her beautiful boobs. That's as positive as you can get. Plus Oberyn was doing work on The Mountain before he got his head caved in.

So disappointed in Oberryn :{
************ you could've had your revenge but no your ***** *** wanted to show off.

Tyrion :{

Sansa looking on point.

Arya :smokin she don't give a damn.

Great episode last night.

Arya
smokin.gif
she don't give a damn.
she does give a damb

this is the second time she's gone on a journey with hopes of finding family for them to be dead just before she arrives.

Pretty sure that laugh was more manic than sarcastic. 

Last edited:
even a day later i just can't stop thinking about last night's episode..
bout to break open the third book even though I haven't finished reading the first..
the mountain on that undertaker steez..

Drogo had two three of the GOAT scenes of all four seasons in a two episode span :lol

Last edited:
Because Drogo was that dude. GRRM should write in that he had twin. Khal Brogo. He'll walk over there smack jorah, cut off daario's head, grab Missandei's sweet boobs, and spread Dani's legs like a bawse.

Caught the episode earlier today.

Missandei.
devil.gif

Gave my dude Grey Worm blue groin.
laugh.gif

Sansa finally smartening up.

Oberyn my ***** hate it had to be him.

His death was brutal.
sick.gif
On some Mortal Kombat steez.

episode 9 is usually where @#$% hits the fan  

Season 1 - Ned head chopped off
Season 2 - battle of blackwater 
Season 3 - red wedding

we aint seen nothin yet!
The showrunners (Benioff and Weiss) said before the season 4 started it would be different from the last few seasons in that instead of the big "HOLY ****!" moment happening in the penultimate episode, there will be a few "HOLY ****" moments throughout the season.

Ep. 2 - Joffrey getting got

Ep. 4 - Finding out what the White Walkers do with the babies they get from Craster

Ep. 7 - Lysa getting pushed through the moon door by Littlefinger

Ep. 8 - Red Viper's death.

If the last two episodes go the way I think they will we should be in for some fun.

Can't wait.
pimp.gif

I'm confused about Ser Jorah. Didn't Dani know he was spying on her two seasons ago or did I miss something? I know he fell out of her good graces and I thought it had something to do with him being disloyal.

She was laughing at the hound and the sheer hilariousness of the situation. No dambs given for Lady Aryn.

That's what I was thinking, she had no real attachment to Lysa. She was probably laughing at all that the Hound just went through to get her to the Eyrie and now his plans went to hell :lol. That and probably the bleakness of her situation with family members dying left and right.

Last edited:
Bro I was laughing. Then Arya started laughing and I just started dieing. :lol

One of the funniest moments of the show to me. I didn't even put it together and remember that her just died last episode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom