OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just started watching this show last week and I'm completely caught up now....this show is top notch man :smokin

Ser Jorah's Voice. 
embarassed.gif

“Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."  

nathalie emmanuel :pimp:
fell in love with her when she was on misfits
View media item 343753

can someone tell me where this gif is from.............................................DAMN

Pretty much what I think will happen.

same here man. she getting smarter and bolder as the days go on, she is sick of MEN thinking she doesn't what she is doing b/c she is a woman. She doesn't like how they treat people Astapor, so once she gets the unsullied on the ship along her new assistant she is going to have that dragon burn that town to the ground.

there you go, it's a wrap for them.

That gif is from misfits, season 3 if I'm not mistaken, she let that herb Rudy smash.

Last edited:
Ser Jorah's Voice. 
embarassed.gif

“Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."  
Robert must've cracked his skull with the greatest of fury for taking his woman. Dude was a beast in his prime.

Ser Jorah's Voice. 
embarassed.gif

Robert must've cracked his skull with the greatest of fury for taking his woman. Dude was a beast in his prime.

He hit him in the chest of his armor and killed him :x

The Battle of the Trident (4 on the map) was the decisive battle of the war, matching the forces of Robert against the Targaryen loyalists. Rhaegar and Robert met in single combat on the ford of the Trident while the battle crashed around them. Robert slew Rhaegar with a blow to the chest from his warhammer so powerful that it smashed the rubies right from the armor. After Rhaegar fell, the Targaryen host broke and ran. Because Robert had suffered a grievous wound in the battle, he gave the command of the army to Eddard Stark. With the war all but won, House Frey declared for the rebels.

Jamie's hand and that song at the end knocked half of this ep outta my brain.

Bout to watch it again. :lol:

edit: this **** right here... weebey

View media item 366131
Whats the significance of the pattern in relation to this story?

I think that's gonna be some kind of calling card for the white walkers...

They made a similar design with bodies in the pilot episode... Someone find a pic

winter-is-coming_0.jpg

Aliens :nerd:

Kinda like a sigil for the Others / Wights. A nice spiral looking thing.
spiral is a symbol of the universe/infinity/eternity much like the swastika ....i guess since they don't die?

either way, i dont really recall any mention of this "sigil" in the book, or did i miss something?

Ser Jorah's Voice. 
embarassed.gif

He hit him in the chest of his armor and killed him :x

The Battle of the Trident (4 on the map) was the decisive battle of the war, matching the forces of Robert against the Targaryen loyalists. Rhaegar and Robert met in single combat on the ford of the Trident while the battle crashed around them. Robert slew Rhaegar with a blow to the chest from his warhammer so powerful that it smashed the rubies right from the armor. After Rhaegar fell, the Targaryen host broke and ran. Because Robert had suffered a grievous wound in the battle, he gave the command of the army to Eddard Stark. With the war all but won, House Frey declared for the rebels.
Oh, I forgot where he hit him. Caving in his chest sounds way more painful. While everyone else uses swords dude was waving around a giant warhammer. Beastmode.

Kinda like a sigil for the Others / Wights. A nice spiral looking thing.
spiral is a symbol of the universe/infinity/eternity much like the swastika ....i guess since they don't die?

either way, i dont really recall any mention of this "sigil" in the book, or did i miss something?
The show writers just added it in. Wasn't in the books.

Tyrion with some top notch trolling in that council meeting scene. :lol:

Purposely dragging the chair, making a bunch of noise, then positioning it so that he's sitting face to face with Tywin, whereas everyone else was sitting beside him.

I know Tywin wanted to slap the fire out of him. :lol:

As far as the books go, A Storm of Swords is my favorite. So much shenanigans in that book.

A Dance with Dragons is right there for me as well though. Really enjoyed that book.

:lol:
The third is just wild, I love it though. I'm starting A Feast for Crows

Back
Top Bottom