OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've mentioned it multiple times that there's a thread for the book stuff but people give no dambs :lol:. I'm lucky I won't get spoiled but feel bad for a lot of you.

Can't believe I passed on this. Started watching season one Friday night, lets just say I didn't get any sleep.

Can't wait for tonight.

Alright well the posts were removed so we're all good 
laugh.gif

The introduction music always gets you pumped. Not since X-Men has an intro got me juiced for a show. :lol:

Even though he was a cheeky bastard... I've started liking him and his witty back and forth with the Starks and Brienne. Used to be the most feared swordsmen and now doesn't have one of his hands. :smh:

:lol: Theon's always been an annoying little bish. Jaime at least had charisma but yeah, Idk.. just sucks for 'em :lol:

theon is one person that is a total ******* that i've felt bad for. the way his whole life has turned out. goes home and is treated like an outsider as if it was his own choice. did what he did to try and win respect from his father and his people. doesn't make it right...but he was in a tough spot. still hate him though :lol:

Even though he was a cheeky bastard... I've started liking him and his witty back and forth with the Starks and Brienne. Used to be the most feared swordsmen and now doesn't have one of his hands. :smh:

I kind of get it, especially if you focus on just the last episode. Jamie was actually trying to do something decent for a change and it cost him. But then you remember it's the same dude that threw a kid out a window so he wouldn't get exposed for nailing his sister. So, all things considered, eff him.

yeah, Theon had the ****** end of the stick.. but doesn't excuse him being a douche to the Starks after they raised 'em.. of course he had his reasons, but still pissed me off.

Back
Top Bottom