OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm so if Khaleesi acquires his entire army, won't she be able to take her dragon and/or that town?

Also I feel like the dragons are too attached to her for one of them to let someone else "own" them. Next ep should be interesting, this show is on another level man. My buddy turned me on to it, I used to think it was some lame *** nerd show but boy was I wrong. Been addicted ever since I saw the first episode..

Hmmm so if Khaleesi acquires his entire army, won't she be able to take her dragon and/or that town?

Also I feel like the dragons are too attached to her for one of them to let someone else "own" them. Next ep should be interesting, this show is on another level man. My buddy turned me on to it, I used to think it was some lame *** nerd show but boy was I wrong. Been addicted ever since I saw the first episode..
That's what I figured for the most part as well. Buy the whole army and trainees, reveal she knew what he was saying the entire time, order her army to kill him, and get her dragon back.

Would be a nice different way to do it. Plus it'd show she has some strategic skill and smarts cuz she's lacked that in the show so far and has basically been surviving by luck/destiny.

The Unsullied slave trader has some of the funniest dialogue in the show. Missandei struggles sometimes to translate it in a nicer way :lol:.

I can see why the show changed her character up and made her older. There will be another female now around Dani's age. I'm still irked at how they totally changed Irri and Jhiqui's characters. Messed up :smh:.

Also I feel like the dragons are too attached to her for one of them to let someone else "own" them.

I agree. And she's attached to them. Those are like her babies. I don't see her giving one away, even in trade for 8000 soldiers. Plus, you can tell she thinks the slave trader is a douche, so I seriously doubt she wants to give him something that can made him way more powerful. We'll see though. Can't wait for the next episode.

I agree. And she's attached to them. Those are like her babies. I don't see her giving one away, even in trade for 8000 soldiers. Plus, you can tell she thinks the slave trader is a douche, so I seriously doubt she wants to give him something that can made him way more powerful. We'll see though. Can't wait for the next episode.

8000 Unsullied means 8000 dead babies. The slaver disgusts her.

I think Daenerys will order the dragon to turn on the slaver, then the slaver will ask the Unsullied to defend him but they won't listen to him so he no longer owns them. Then the dragon will burn the **** out of his funny ***.

8000 Unsullied means 8000 dead babies. The slaver disgusts her.

I think Daenerys will order the dragon to turn on the slaver, then the slaver will ask the Unsullied to defend him but they won't listen to him so he no longer owns them. Then the dragon will burn the **** out of his funny ***.

basically. she is getting smarter and bolder as time goes on. once they are under her control she is going to make the unsullied soldiers kill them all and her dragon is going to burn what is left of the city

Anyone noticed Dany's Godfather moment? 

Dany was channeling Don Corleone when she basically said don't let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking ever again to Mormont and Selmy, Anybody else catch that?

She also made the Unsullived Slaver an offer he couldn't refuse.

A little dragon like that burning down the whole city really isn't plausible. Even if it's all 3.

Yeah she got her Don C going on. Guess there was more than one Godfather reference in the ep.

Anyone noticed Dany's Godfather moment? 

Dany was channeling Don Corleone when she basically said don't let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking ever again to Mormont and Selmy, Anybody else catch that?

She also made the Unsullived Slaver an offer he couldn't refuse.

That was my thought exactly when I watched that scene.

Also, I can't wait until she "settles all family business."

^ everybody saying that ina predict something different

I think she gives him top in return he gives her dragon back

rex, you've been hanging in the hood too long or just watching too much hbo go.

I wish I can make this thread invisible so I can resist coming in here and seeing that one random jackass that always has to mention a clue that relates to a spoiler or even just a straight up spoiler.

Come on man, cryptic or not people don't want spoilers in here unless you're using the spoiler function.

Last edited:
Blatant character spoilers.
Should be a ban-able offense
laugh.gif

It's funny cuz I was pretty sure the dude who I quoted had read the books as well, that's why I even replied. Did not expect somebody to just go ahead and start talking about future events in detail :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom