OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loved the way they did the ending. Such a grand set piece. Plus that moment when she revealed she understood the masters language the whole time was :wow: and sexy.

The father basically subtly sonning cersei was priceless. :lol:

The bald dude telling his life story. Damn.

The dudes in the caves were crazy. Cant wait for the duel next week.

Can some one explain what was the deal with theon and the dude? Was it a test or something if he is really on his fathers side or still representing stark?

I really liked how instead of the typical battle cry the soldiers do when asked if they are down with the cause, the unsullied answered by droppin the beat with their spears. 

This episode got me hyped! 
smokin.gif

Can some one explain what was the deal with theon and the dude? Was it a test or something if he is really on his fathers side or still representing stark?

Think it was just a trick the guard was doing. He brought him back to the same damn chamber :lol:

Think it was just a trick the guard was doing. He brought him back to the same damn chamber :lol:
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was all just another interrogation technique. Theon was spilling his heart out to him the that tunnel. He answered all the questions they were trying to get out of him before from torture right before they went inside. The parts about his "real father" died at kings landing, and that he made the wrong choice.

Figured Daenerys was getting her dragon back, just didn't know how it was going to go down. That was dope.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was all just another interrogation technique. Theon was spilling his heart out to him the that tunnel. He answered all the questions they were trying to get out of him before from torture right before they went inside. The parts about his "real father" died at kings landing, and that he made the wrong choice.

Thanks for this i forget why theon was even captured in the first place.

why? just curious

Jaime's a highborn douche, but this last episode I felt a TINY bit of sympathy for him. Just when he goes out of character and does something nice (helps Brienne) he gets his hand cut off.

As for Theon, I don't really feel bad for him. He straight up betrayed his brobro Robb

i agree. theon had it coming. i just feel bad for his life. dude was a lost boy. lack of guidance caught up with him i guess. but after he spilled his heart, talkin bout his 'father" ned was murdered, murdering those boys at winterfell...its a wrap for theon. they kno he's not down for el barrio, so he's about to get violated 2x over.

brienne doesn't know how evil this motherfuker is tho...with that said, idk why jamie saved her from rape. :nerd:

:rofl: word

I wanted to see Jamie fight someone and lose while he was still on his game so to speak.

But this way he was slowly broken/defeated and with one hand he could end up getting the Tyrion treatment from Tywin.

Khaleesi > Emilia Clarke

She looks better as a blonde.

Last edited:

That plus the guy who led him back is just a sadistic guy :lol: he enjoys the hunt.

Great episode!

All these gifs are sweet

I don’t feel sorry for Theon or Jaime at all

Danerys looking like the favorite to get the throne back

As someone who has read the books, I like Jaime. I guess the inner monologues do it for me. I do pity the dude. Theon tho.... ****'em.
Episode was good. I watched it twice in a row. The Dany scene in the book made me put down the book for awhile cause I was soooooo hyped and the show didn't let me down one second :pimp:

Can someone fill me in on who the guy the hound is fighting next week? I didn't read the book so I just want to know his backstory. If there's spoilers then just PM me. And oh yeah Dany a G for what she did at Astapor.

Back
Top Bottom