OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just googled Beric Dondarrion and his story........

View media item 378003
Man I just looked him up as well, and while reading about the brotherhood read about Lady Stoneheart.

Man I needa stop letting these books collect dust and actually read em. I think after this season is over I'll finally start.

Last edited:
^ I'd put the last part of your first sentence in a spoiler.
meh put whole thing in spoiler
But it really ain't spoiler unless you look it up too. And I assume if anyone looks into characters they don't know they don't mind. lol

meh put whole thing in spoiler
But it really ain't spoiler unless you look it up too. And I assume if anyone looks into characters they don't know they don't mind. lol

:lol: I did all of that after the first season and I'm still surprised at what happens on the show.

Can someone fill me in on who the guy the hound is fighting next week? I didn't read the book so I just want to know his backstory. If there's spoilers then just PM me. And oh yeah Dany a G for what she did at Astapor.

His name is Beric Dondarrion. You may remember the face below from season one when Ned sends him after The Mountain. However, since then, the actor has be recasted. I can't really give out much more than that without spoiling anything.

View media item 377737
Video of the scene:

Thanks Raw. I completely forgot about that scene in the first season. I remembered it now after you posted it.

Theon just can't catch a break. Dude finally had an epiphany about who his real family was only to end up being recaptured. How did he not realize he was going back to his prison? Was he still traumatized from almost being rape? That dude who freed him and captured him, (whoever he is :wink: ) is a real scumbag.

was this emphasized in the books? cause i looked up Theon's story a while back and didn't really mention him feeling that Ned was his real father. And he didn't realize that he was going back because he just woke up from being knocked out in the dungeon and had a hood over his head the whole time. Dude was too trusting at the first sign of help, even though it already looked like a setup the minute he was being chased down. Also he should've at least known that Deepwood Motte is to the West towards the sea but dude told him to ride East.

I want to feel bad for the dude but even he said it, he chose wrong.

Sadistic as hell.
laugh.gif

@ don't be a menace: In the books Theon expressed remorse for betraying Robb, and he acknowledged that Ned treated him better than his father ever had.

i read all the books and i still dont get the whole podrick angle in the show right now.

Pretty sure its just some comic relief and they wont be going anywhere with it
Podrick slays all the women and unites all houses with his orgasm inducing skills and is crowned king of all kings as he chills on the iron throne with his many concubines. George R.R. Martin specifically wanted these scenes added in to lay the seeds for the ending in the final book, A Dream of Spring.

Last edited:
What house is everyone here reppin?

Honestly, I don't mess with any of the houses. I **** with R'hllor.

The Red God.

The God of Flame and Shadow.

The Lord of Light.

The Heart of Fire.

:pimp:

My girl Melisandre is the most misunderstood character in the whole series :smh:

Last edited:
hey for the people who read the book or know spoilers. please don't pretend like you havent and say things that have happened and be like " I bet this is going to happen. "
the daneyerys thing was perdictable. but I've seen other s and I'm like that's dead on and for you to act like you are guessing.....
because usually the ones who have read the book confirm and spoilers and people still look.
ijs. spoiler free peopke

i read all the books and i still dont get the whole podrick angle in the show right now.
He's the show's new comic relief now that Hot Pie is gone.
Hot Pie is that dude.

What house is everyone here reppin?

My girl Melisandre is the most misunderstood character in the whole series :smh:
I would follow her only because she's hot and she's willing to give up her warm yambs.

I would want to be a knight in Dorne for the royal family. The food and women are spicy :evil:.

Back
Top Bottom