OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was that sansa getting the business in next weeks episode? 

- jon acts like a little ***** around yambs

- im not feeling the unsullied's weaponry...those long joints are weak.  

- i think friendzone is going to lose it soon.

- tommen acting like a little *****.  those killer priests made him look weak.  i really hope they all die...they taking peoples drank for no reason.

- what was the old man with the hands name? i knew he was going to die when he told dany that story about her brother. 

- stannis is real

- the sandsnakes from dorne look to be a real problem...oberyn was probably goat with the hands...  dorne > any kindom.  from what i remember tywin said dorne was the only kingdom that resisted the mad king and his dragons.  i don't think anyone wants it with dorne.  im riding with the minorites 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I thought the same thing about ole man that tried to pull an MJ against the Harpy. Anytime someone waxes poetic about the good ole days they end up dead

No love for Jon snow passing up them yambs?

Considering we all know what has happened to dudes who have gone there.. I guess he could have ended up with a smoke baby to kill some white walkers

Jon was shook when Milisandre hit him with the "you know nothing". This Sansa/Little finger stuff makes me mad uncomfortable, I hate their scenes.

Jon was shook when Milisandre hit him with the "you know nothing". This Sansa/Little finger stuff makes me mad uncomfortable, I hate their scenes.
47 year old kissing a 19 year old. A little strange for sure

Photos of Sansa in real life lead me to believe she's a wild child for sure though

Selmy... I was hoping to see more of him in action, but if that's how he goes out.. I was impressed. I've wanted to see him throw down for awhile.

I still don't fully understand the harpies and how that ending came about.

I think the most important scene was Sansa and Pinky. it's almost like that theory is about to become reality...

also I think the episode was ok. the ending was nuts but the way early viewers made out episode 4 to be, I was expecting more.

Did the Harpy's already exist before Khalesse came to power? Or are they a new group, I would assume they are made up of former slave owners

Last edited:
Nah Grey Worm gotta be alive.

I think he is severely injured and Missandei gonna nurse him back to health.

Some how she finds out Grey still got his porterhouse (maybe he is just missing the baked potatoes), and he finally gets to treat her to dat steak dinner. Nothing but meat :smokin

laugh.gif
 Real talk though, I want my dude grey to hit  Missandei more than I want to hit, like he lil b and ****.

Last edited:

I'm aware of Tywin's history and, for example, what he did to inspire the infamous tune "The Rains of Castamere" (I'm assuming that's some of what she gets into? I've never really watched her videos.)
Her history of the Stark/Targaryen/Baratheon/Lannister videos are good, very informative and good visual aids

Last edited:
That scene with Stannis and his daughter was greatness.
"You know nothing John Snow", and you're a piece behind son, you should have hit that red middle mass my lord.
Danearys looking fine as ever, I think we may get some action with her story once Jorah and the Imp get in town.

Nice ep, nice.

Greyworm tongue game gotta be poppin' by now if he ain't got that porterhouse on him....gotta do what you gotta do

Back
Top Bottom