OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we only know of gendry and Stannis that have gotten those yambs right?

And the results were shadow baby and leeches

:stoneface:

I posted something like this earlier

Don't rustle jimmies.
laugh.gif
 i know what youre talking about.

is that a theory or has it been proven (books and such).

nerd.gif
what did you think about the scene with Sansa lighting the candles with Little Finger?

:lol:  i know what youre talking about.

:nerd: what did you think about the scene with Sansa lighting the candles with Little Finger?

We on the same page papi

They're clearly setting it up.

Anyone ever wonder why Stannis only smashed Melisandre once? That shadow baby seemed incredibly effective at offing his enemies. If I was Stannis I'd be trying to make another shadow baby every nine months (or however long it takes to create black magic babies).

He tried to smash again, remember? He was like "I want you now, let's bang again and again.I want more shadow babies" And she was like "nah. It doesn't work like that. Your fires are running low. gotta go get another kings blood while you recuperate. but that's cute papi" that's when she left to go get gendry.

Then THAT'S when Stannis told his wife that he'd been banging a side piece, crying, asking for forgiveness lol. Dude's always come running back to their ladies when the side yambz are in jeopardy.

and damn this has to be more than just a coincidence man! they both from Bravvos even. anybody remember when she was telling Jaqen H'ghar about her sword trainer and he said he had never heard of him? The greatest swordfighter in Bravvos/the world and he lives in your city and you've never heard of him? It was around the time he first gave her the gold coin I think, can anybody remember that?

and damn this has to be more than just a coincidence man! they both from Bravvos even. anybody remember when she was telling Jaqen H'ghar about her sword trainer and he said he had never heard of him? The greatest swordfighter in Bravvos/the world and he lives in your city and you've never heard of him? It was around the time he first gave her the gold coin I think, can anybody remember that?
yea whoever knows about this can you come clear it up?

i forgot a lot about the sword guy.

long hair nick kroll is the one who gave her the gold coin, not the sword guy, correct?

i bet this comes into play as to why she didnt toss needle....

Last edited:

Faceless men have no identity. So if Jaqen H'ghar is Syrio Forel, he wouldn't claim it since Jaqen is "no one".

long hair nick kroll is the one who gave her the gold coin, not the sword guy, correct?

i bet this comes into play as to why she didnt toss needle....

Jaquen gave her the coin.

Syrio Forel taught her or was teaching her the waterdancing sword technique.

Arya kept needle because it reminded her of home, her family and most importantly, Jon.

:lol:  i know what youre talking about.

:nerd: what did you think about the scene with Sansa lighting the candles with Little Finger?

We on the same page papi

They're clearly setting it up.

That's the scene I brought up that rustled some beta male's jimmies...even though I posted it in a spoiler with a clear disclaimer.

The evidence seems overwhelming at this point. Although it may just be that we're looking for it, so we conclude that every little thing has to affirming our belief.

Last edited:
Isn't it obvious ole girl wants Jon Snow's porterhouse. She asked him if he was a virgin in episode 1. And when he answered no, she said was something like "that's good" with a smirk

Another interesting point is Stannis telling his wife that is wasn't Ned Stark's style to smash a random bird in a tavern.

Isn't it obvious ole girl wants Jon Snow's porterhouse. She asked him if he was a virgin in episode 1. And when he answered no, she said was something like "that's good" with a smirk

Another interesting point is Stannis telling his wife that is wasn't Ned Stark's style to smash a random bird in a tavern.
Very very very interesting 
nerd.gif

I know theyre leading us to something

Last edited:
All things point to Melisandre wanting Jon Snow because she senses something in him, specially a royal bloodline

-Also it is kinda weird Lil Finger wouldn't tell Sansa, or even hint/lie to her, that Jon might be with Stannis. Knowing Jon might be coming to Winterfell might claim her nerves

Yeah I really wanna know who jons mom is. She had to have been somewhat important...I don't think she was a *****.
Ned said he was going to talk to Jon about her...I doubt he meant that he was going to tell Jon about some random ***** he banged when he was drunk.

I put this in a spoiler, even though it is just a theory going around. It is about Jon's mom

The most popular unproven theory on the net is that Jon is not Ned's son at all, but instead his nephew, Lyanna Stark's son.

Last edited:
I put this in a spoiler, even though it is just a theory going around. It is about Jon's mom
The most popular unproven theory on the net is that Jon is not Ned's son at all, but instead his nephew, Lyanna Stark's son.
Literally just saw this on another forum 
laugh.gif

I could def. see this being revealed later on 

lol at everyone pretending we dont know the VERY popular theory. Like if you have only heard one asoiaf theory its that one.

But we gotta keep it clean for the "OMG you told me you told me Bron wears armor at some point within the season, you ruined the whole season for me, thanks a lot douche" crowd.

Last edited:
Tommen is a clown
Why you say that?
I still don't fully understand the harpies and how that ending came about.

I think the most important scene was Sansa and Pinky. it's almost like that theory is about to become reality...

also I think the episode was ok. the ending was nuts but the way early viewers made out episode 4 to be, I was expecting more.
I thought it was dope, but a little over-hyped.
kinda disappointed how the unsullied got murked so easily. they're supposed to be some of the greatest warriors, but got taken out by dudes with daggers
mean.gif
They got ambushed in tight quarters with spears. I also don't think they're the greatest warriors, just the best army. Big difference.

Back
Top Bottom