OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^ Nope

Barristan is alive in the books which is why I shed a single tear for my boy Barristan the Bold. Didn't see this coming. 

Last edited:

^^ Nope

Barristan is alive in the books which is why I shed a single tear for my boy Barristan the Bold. Didn't see this coming. 
 ohhh gotcha.

to be honest i still dont understand what completely happened, nor do i know who the harpies are.

is it sort of like an uprising from the people who lived there before dany came? and is this all a result of her taking that dudes head off a couple episodes ago?

It's suppose to be a mystery bra 
laugh.gif

They're not gonna just give you the answers right away. In the books its a little more of a mystery since nobody actually sees the Sons of The Harpy kill anyone so it could be one person or many people. In the show it's obviously many, so the question is who leads them and what are their motivations which hasn't been revealed yet. Stay tuned and find out. 

There are theories out there, so if you wanna know more you can look in the book forum or google it, but enter at your own risk. 

It's suppose to be a mystery bra 
laugh.gif

They're not gonna just give you the answers right away. In the books its a little more of a mystery since nobody actually sees the Sons of The Harpy kill anyone so it could be one person or many people. In the show it's obviously many, so the question is who leads them and what are their motivations which hasn't been revealed yet. Stay tuned and find out. 

There are theories out there, so if you wanna know more you can look in the book forum or google it, but enter at your own risk. 
gotcha.

my b, i thought i just missed something.

its hard to hold on to every line in this show, so i suspected maybe i wasnt paying attention when they said what this was all about.

especially Danys storyline...zZzZzZz

gotcha.

my b, i thought i just missed something.

its hard to hold on to every line in this show, so i suspected maybe i wasnt paying attention when they said what this was all about.

especially Danys storyline...zZzZzZz
Nah you didn't miss anything.

I guess the show does make it obvious that the Sons of The Harpy, or at least the dudes killing people are the slave masters(judging by clothing) and I would assume they're doing what they're doing to restore things to the way they were....but this is GoT so it's probably more complicated then that. 

They're not making money, no fighting pits, no money. masters aint going, slaves can't afford it... doubt the second suns paying for it.

Sons of Harpy probably linked to the fighting pits...and my answer why they are above average fighters...trainers/ex-fighters/owners/slavers/

she is, but there is something about her that I like, she just looks cool imo. like a down to earth person.

I'm lost as far as what happened to the youngest Stark boy. Da Cripple. He isn't dead, right?

Back
Top Bottom