OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like it doesn't make sense. The King is allowing his queen to sit in a dungeon because some group that's not really legitimate at all says so. Like why was Tommen written to be mentally ******ed

I know I'm not only one who thought/hoped  Theon would stop him 
mean.gif
 Should have remembered what show I was watching.

Episode started off legit slow but as soon as Ayra stepped into the secret chamber it went 0-100 real ******* quick

Can someone explain to me how the whole faceless thing works? They acquire bodies... and then use the faces? Forgive me 
laugh.gif

Ramsey didn't even get her wet dude, must have ripped that all apart leaving her blood everywhere 

Last edited:
Episode started off legit slow but as soon as Ayra stepped into the secret chamber it went 0-100 real ******* quick

Can someone explain to me how the whole faceless thing works? They acquire bodies... and then use the faces? Forgive me :lol:
'
the science behind it all hasn't really been revealed yet, but thats sort of the idea.

My man Ramsay took it Khal Drogo sstyle to sansa....

whose jimmies are rustled after that

'
the science behind it all hasn't really been revealed yet, but thats sort of the idea.

I'm pretty upset. Dude probably ruined sex for her for a long time. She won't want to do it, like ever

Hopefully Stannis comes and cleans house but it looks like they got caught in a snow storm or something.

'

My jimmies were rustled not because of ramsey.

They were rustled because i thought that she was about to release them thangs... Im a savage for that b 
mean.gif

devil.gif

The Arya scene is way better than what bookreaders have described to me. **** Petyr is god level in the game of thrones :smokin This **** is chess it aint checkers.

The Arya scene is way better than what bookreaders have described to me. **** Petyr is god level in the game of thrones :smokin This **** is chess it aint checkers.
yeah. Little finger maybe was in a bit too deep when dealing with the boltons( cause dudes are crazy), but with Cersei its way too easy because she's a petty person who can't see the bigger picture

Back
Top Bottom