OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The smart thing for littlefinger to have done was stay right in the vale..

All of these things would have happened without his involvement.. Eventually word would have gotten south about Sansa, it's the only reason she has value to them

And Stannis is attacking no matter what

He just threw one of the few things he cherished into the lions den

Also, when the Tyrell's were being accused why didn't Margaery or Loras point to Cersei and accuse her of incest? Right when the High Sparrow brought up a trial I would have snitched my *** off.

We know lady olenna about to go to work, right?

And tommen don't deserve them yambs

Last edited:
Ya'll be sound like some creepazoids when it comes to nudity on this show.
I'm sure some of these dudes are real life Ramsey's

I say let em flourish
We know lady olenna about to go to work, right?

And tommen don't deserve them yambs
Lady Olenna holds all the cards since she supplying the throne with funds and other goods

Her grandson and/or granddaughter might get RIP'd though

All of these things would have happened without his involvement.. Eventually word would have gotten south about Sansa, it's the only reason she has value to them

huh?

Also, when the Tyrell's were being accused why didn't Margaery or Loras point to Cersei and accuse her of incest? Right when the High Sparrow brought up a trial I would have snitched my *** off.
What good would that have done them?

Little Finger's character is getting pretty good 

The Dorn storyline right now is sort of cringe tbh

The scene today was setting up to be cool but sort of fizzled out. Glad Jamie and Bronn are still alive though

huh?

Everything was going to get messy with or without the help of littlefinger.. He just put Sansa in harms way with his actions

He could chill in the vale and basically be untouchable while all that mess goes down

huh?
Everything was going to get messy with or without the help of littlefinger.. He just put Sansa in harms way with his actions

He could chill in the vale and basically be untouchable while all that mess goes down
I don't disagree that he put Sansa in harm's way, but how would there be trouble without him prodding stuff forward?

He needed a reason to split up the Lannister's and Bolton's. If he never arranges a marriage with a Stark how would he convince Cersei to condemn Roose? And why would he march on Winterfell AFTER Stannis hits there if he didn't first get a promise that he'd get something out of it?

Last edited:

huh?

I don't disagree that he put Sansa in harm's way, but how would there be trouble without him prodding stuff forward?

He needed a reason to split up the Lannister's and Bolton's. If he never arranges a marriage with a Stark how would he convince Cersei to condemn Roose? And why would he march on Winterfell AFTER Stannis hits there if he didn't first get a promise that he'd get something out of it?
yeah. he wants winter fell. To do that, he had to let cersei think he's still with the bannisters and will go take his knights and finish off the victor of the bolton stannous fight.

Im sure he likes sansa but she's just a pawn

He needed a reason to split up the Lannister's and Bolton's. If he never arranges a marriage with a Stark how would he convince Cersei to condemn Roose?

Good point on Sansa..

But Stannis is still marching that way.. And cersei is still royally screwing thing up in kings landing (the fallout with the tyrells).. Then whatever hapoens with Jaime being captured in dorne

All those things still happen if littlefinger is chilling in the vale

Just when I was starting to think Ramsay wasn't really the same level is psycho as Joff...He's right there. The difference is really that Ramsay likes smashing and Joff didn't care.

Right. But how would that stop THEIR trials?

It will not but it would make Cersei answer for her actions. I was looking at it like a if I go down you're going down with me situation. I am sure Olenna has something up her sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom