OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking on Twitter, seems like there is a LOT of outrage over that last scene. A lot of people might be jumping ship from the show, I still love it but this season hasn't lived up to the public perception's expectations.

Yea some of the stuff this season has been off.. Like the littlefinger move to take Sansa to winterfell just seems like a move to get those characters together and create tension

Doesn't seem like a smart move to me

Looking on Twitter, seems like there is a LOT of outrage over that last scene. A lot of people might be jumping ship from the show, I still love it but this season hasn't lived up to the public perception's expectations.
that was rough. Stansa thought she was stepping up to the big girl's league .... hearing those screams ... smh ... 

I am not liking the season at all but the show has 4 good seasons of goodwill... 

Definitely don't think this season is any better than the first 4 but I'm not quite going to complain just yet

I do feel as if it's obvious they are filling time with a dead air. There's a difference in letting a storyline unfold slowly and having dead scenes

Definitely don't think this season is any better than the first 4 but I'm not quite going to complain just yet

I do feel as if it's obvious they are filling time with a dead air. There's a difference in letting a storyline unfold slowly and having dead scenes

Agreed. I think it's fair to say I'm a little disappointed by this season. But last season set a pretty high precedent for epic moments. Purple Wedding, Raid on Krasters, the Battle at Castle Black. This season hasn't had anything to compare to all that.

I have no issue with the slowness.. But certain things just seem like they are happening for the sake of the show..

I get changing things from the books.. But some things just don't make a ton of sense

I hate that this show makes me get in my feelings over characters I'm supposed to hate. Sansa and Theon :smh:

Those screams....and his facial expressions

Theon's redeeming moment seems to be baking

Although it would be G of the show to actually not have him help Sansa out and double cross her

this episode was the definition of people overplaying their hand. please let justice be served by the end of the season.

maybe little finger thinks he can marry sansa after the Boltons are taken out, giving him control of the north for an eventual takeover? not sure how he'll deal with stanis though.

sounded like warden would be awarded to little finger on the premise that salsas head was presented to cersei.

I agree, it may be slow but there are still 4 episodes left I believe. Anything can happen especially after tn episode.
A lot of women are abandoning the GOT ship it appears on twitter.
A lot of people in their feels.
I still don't have sympathy for theon even though he's going through it. I think the writers want to slowly bring him back to a respectable character. The acting though is :pimp:

I agree, it may be slow but there are still 4 episodes left I believe. Anything can happen especially after tn episode.
A lot of women are abandoning the GOT ship it appears on twitter.
A lot of people in their feels.
I still don't have sympathy for theon even though he's going through it. I think the writers want to slowly bring him back to a respectable character. The acting though is
pimp.gif
Thing that I don't get about people jumping off the bandwagon, what the hell were they expecting from the show? The first four seasons had some wild **** in every single season

Why they getting in their feels all of a sudden 
laugh.gif

Where are the people who were defending cersei again?

Cersei blames it on Tommen to Olenna and says her hands are tied. Then pseudo-defending Marjorie (genuine to everybody but Marjorie and Olenna) while weeding out, potentially, both her and her brother. Of course, her hands are tied on the brother because "The King's wishes are to enforce religious law", and the Faith Militant has to 'protect-and-serve' as a result.

She's the one making moves, but they could all easily be cast down if Tommen could get a grip on anything.

Last edited:
cersei is playing to win the game/battle but not the war. every single move she's making to help herself out now is only going to hurt her in the long run.

her brother is captured, her father got killed, her other brother is potentially going to help khaleesi take the kingdom, the king and her son will turn on her the minute he realizes what she's doing (maybe), and she's just empowered the moral police in a city where she is the biggest *****.

Last edited:
Thing that I don't get about people jumping off the bandwagon, what the hell were they expecting from the show? The first four seasons had some wild **** in every single season

Why they getting in their feels all of a sudden :lol:

Haha I was saying that too. You have to expect some wild stuff from this show.

Cersei blames it on Tommen to Olenna and says her hands are tied. Then pseudo-defending Marjorie (genuine to everybody but Marjorie and Olenna) while weeding out, potentially, both her and her brother. Of course, her hands are tied on the brother because "The King's wishes are to enforce religious law", and the Faith Militant has to 'protect-and-serve' as a result.

She's the one making moves, but they could all easily be cast down if Tommen could get a grip on anything.

I wonder who can bring the man out of tommen. His mother or his wife? [emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]

Why they getting in their feels all of a sudden :lol:
I'm seeing all the outrage too on social media. It's mainly women, but they claim the outrage is because it wasn't in the book and it's unnecessary. They don't like the fact that they're using a rape scene for shock value and weakening main female characters. *shrug*

I'm seeing all the outrage too on social media. It's mainly women, but they claim the outrage is because it wasn't in the book and it's unnecessary. They don't like the fact that they're using a rape scene for shock value and weakening main female characters. *shrug*

HAHHA man they must've forgotten what happen to theon and his member.

Agreed. I think it's fair to say I'm a little disappointed by this season. But last season set a pretty high precedent for epic moments. Purple Wedding, Raid on Krasters, the Battle at Castle Black. This season hasn't had anything to compare to all that.
last season was the best book.

This season takes what many consider the slowest books and deviates from their story with dumb storylines like this dorne rescue mission that make it pretty bad tv watching.

Last edited:
I could see a scenario where Cersei is done in by her own Faith Militant and the punishments they give out if it comes out about her and her cousin (Cpt. Militant who was talking to Littlefinger in this episode).

On the real
Theon is actually the best actor and on the show
All that emotion in his face and twitching as he walks

On the real
Theon is actually the best actor and on the show
All that emotion in his face and twitching as he walks

I want to bang the eldest of his sisters. Both on the show and in real life.

EDIT: NVM I forgot he has a real sister. Thought I was clever

Last edited:
that'd be great if both cersei and her hypebeast cousin get arrested by the faith militant.
Her cousin won't be arrested. He's already repented and been baptized into their faith. All the more reason he's prob already told the High Sparrow about him and Cersei.

Back
Top Bottom