OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

More pics leaked.

One seems to be photoshopped but the others are legit.

I was too weak to not hold back 
tired.gif
[emoji]128584[/emoji] [emoji]128585[/emoji] [emoji]128586[/emoji]
Pm?
Sent

Since it's the last episode I must hold out. Only a couple more days bruhs..then when it's over we will realize that was the last episode of the season :frown:

Last edited:
Whats the over under that the next season comes out two years after the end of this season rather than the usual 1 year

Whats the over under that the next season comes out two years after the end of this season rather than the usual 1 year

That seems like a possibility, since it wouldn't make much sense for the shows to pass the books. So HBO kind of has to wait for GRRM to finish the next book. He's promised to wrap it up soon, but who knows?

Next season is launching next year on time

HBO don't play that ****

The only question is if RR Martin can beat that deadline and get the book out before then.

-But if we really only got two season left, the next season might not only spoil the next book, but the one after that

That seems like a possibility, since it wouldn't make much sense for the shows to pass the books. So HBO kind of has to wait for GRRM to finish the next book. He's promised to wrap it up soon, but who knows?

Martin has told the show writers how things generally end, so that they don't have to wait for him.

Martin has told the show writers how things generally end, so that they don't have to wait for him.

I thought that was done in case he kicks the bucket, not so much so the show could bypass the books. But you're right, HBO can't be waiting forever for him.

I'll be honest, I love this show/series, but I probably won't watch if the book doesn't come out first...
I really don't want to spoil myself on top of the other story lines the show is missing will mess everything up for me

@lawdog,

naw only his editors really know the full story in his head.

D&D only have basics to sort of do their own version if need be (well they already are)

Last edited:
The show runners have one of the best situations right now.

If the books don't come out in time a Robert's Rebellion prequel season would be extra dope.

I hope they do that no matter what.

If the books don't come out in time a Robert's Rebellion prequel season would be extra dope.

They can even do this after GOT is done.

Would be great if they do the whole Targaryen rule, but we probably won't be seeing those dope dragon battles.

Last edited:

Would be great if they do the whole Targaryen rule, but we probably won't be seeing those dope dragon battles.

George RR

Movie :nerd:

It could be 3 movies.

Does GOT make money for HBO?

If it's one of the highest revenue earners, HBO will try to milk what they can.

Aside from the first Targareyon conquest, the rest of the targareyon rule was boring,

for that to translate on screen would be either boring or completely made up and drama filled, wouldn't be as compelling of a story as this.

Aside from the first Targareyon conquest, the rest of the targareyon rule was boring,

for that to translate on screen would be either boring or completely made up and drama filled, wouldn't be as compelling of a story as this.

The Valyrian civil war, which was generations later could also be a compelling story.

Back
Top Bottom