OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm also about to check out boardwalk empires and that pirate show on Stars.

Boardwalk and black sails are both great shows. I stopped watching black sails but mainly because i got busy.

Vikings is excellent to. I binged all 3 seasons in 2 weeks

I almost don't want to watch the finale. I know im just gonna be let down, and also im sure there will be a huge cliff hanger. I don't think this show is for me. I watch it hoping things will get better but they never do. Been waiting for Ned to be avenged since season 1. Nothing but dissapointment and heartbreak ever since. **** George RR Martin. Hope he dies and the HBO show writers finish it off their own way, despite him already telling them how he wants it to end even if he died.

^ thats unnecessary

Welcome to life $#!t ain't rainbows puppies and lollipops

Last edited:
Exactly $ will always be the biggest factor
It definitely was for The Sopranos.

I almost don't want to watch the finale. I know im just gonna be let down, and also im sure there will be a huge cliff hanger. I don't think this show is for me. I watch it hoping things will get better but they never do. Been waiting for Ned to be avenged since season 1. Nothing but dissapointment and heartbreak ever since. **** George RR Martin. Hope he dies and the HBO show writers finish it off their own way, despite him already telling them how he wants it to end even if he died.
Here's an idea, don't watch the show and don't post in this thread anymore. Life will go on my dude.

Boardwalk and black sails are both great shows. I stopped watching black sails but mainly because i got busy.

Vikings is excellent to. I binged all 3 seasons in 2 weeks
Yeah Vikings is flames. It's a shame we have to wait another year for it to come back.

So I'm not caught up on the show but will binge now for the finale. On episode 6 right now. I was spoiled on one thing since I saw people going crazy about what happened to Sansa when it shows the latest post under the thread. It reminded me when littlefinger told Sansa she would have ramsey wrapped around her finger or have him under her control in a previous episode. Did anyone else have a wth moment when he said that to her? Either he doesn't have spies around the boltons or he was completely ignorant as to the kind of savage that boy is.

Any thread highlights i've missed the last 4 weeks?

Dear Gods,

Please let Aria's fade be true and strong

And please protect her GS yambs from Meyrn Trant's filthy ***

Please let Cersei's all from grace be embarrassing and graceful

Please give Tarthwitzki the strength to wash that lame Ramsey

Or give Sansa the will to bury that corkscrew deep inside that Savage's heart

Please bless Reek with some balls for one episode

And protect Pod from not getting got in the commotion

Please let that ***** ***** Stannis catch the biggest "L" Westeros as every seen

And give Danny a good excuse to tell her squad about why she dipped on them

And above all, please oh please, let the Snowman make it

Protect him from the haters, lames, punk ******, punk *** ******, and Olly's sideways looking self

I beg of this in the name of the Many-Faced, Red, Old Gods and the New.

Amen

Man I was just trying to see if it was raining tomorrow.

Scroll down and boom a still from the last scene from a UK website

Hahahahahaha lmao id be heated.
Just keep your mind busy on otger things til the show comes on try to erase it.

I dont want to wait until the west coast HD feed comes thru 3 hours later :smh:

but I aint trying to miss game 5 :smh:

FML

Dear Gods,

Please let Aria's fade be true and strong

And please protect her GS yambs from Meyrn Trant's filthy ***

Please let Cersei's all from grace be embarrassing and graceful

Please give Tarthwitzki the strength to wash that lame Ramsey

Or give Sansa the will to bury that corkscrew deep inside that Savage's heart

Please bless Reek with some balls for one episode

And protect Pod from not getting got in the commotion

Please let that ***** ***** Stannis catch the biggest "L" Westeros as every seen

And give Danny a good excuse to tell her squad about why she dipped on them

And above all, please oh please, let the Snowman make it

Protect him from the haters, lames, punk ******, punk *** ******, and Olly's sideways looking self

I beg of this in the name of the Many-Faced, Red, Old Gods and the New.

Amen

You see, this is why I'm outty five-thousand. I'm literally watching this show to see if any of this cool stuff happens and you and I both know not a single one of those things is going to happen. Basically whatever you want to happen in the show, the exact opposite will happen. Can't rock with a show of main characters catching L's the entire time. It's been fun ya'll. And now my watch has ended................

^ thats unnecessary

Welcome to life $#!t ain't rainbows puppies and lollipops
That's what makes the show great.

I'm tired of ppl thinking fiction especially in movies and tv is suppose to be an escape from the real world. **** that. I love it even more when they make you think it's that and then curve on you to show you nah b this is just like real life. The good guys lose, the bad guys win. No happy endings :smokin

There is no escape.

Last edited:
bad guys winning is a stupid concept imo [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Last edited:
bad guys winning is a stupid concept imo [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]
Bad guys winning isn't suppose to be a "concept" :lol:

That **** is facts. It happens.

If it's stupid to you oh well, it's just reflecting the real world in a story. I guess life is stupid then.

All the dudes that be on that "Bad win, no happy endings, pull you skirt down, life is not like that" steez remind me of the goth kids from South Park :lol:

View media item 1582152
I swear, since the Dark Knight came out, god forbid something has even a somewhat happy ending :lol:

Let me dream brahs. Let me dream |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom