OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the dudes that be on that "Bad win, no happy endings, pull you skirt down, life is not like that" steez remind me of the goth kids from South Park :lol:

View media item 1582152
I swear, since the Dark Knight came out, god forbid something has even a somewhat happy ending :lol:

Let me dream brahs. Let me dream |I

1372476784_monta-ellis-handshake.gif

bad guys winning is a stupid concept imo [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]
Bad guys winning isn't suppose to be a "concept" :lol:

That **** is facts. It happens.

If it's stupid to you oh well, it's just reflecting the real world in a story. I guess life is stupid then.

I know

Im just in my Stark feels right now
I can totally understand :lol: :smh: Like I've said in the past, technically my jaw is still on the floor from Ned's beheading. I've recovered but even though I've seen stuff like that elsewhere I really wasn't expecting that with this fantasy.

My thing is I only liked Ned Stark out of all the Starks. So I was just never fully behind Jon, Robb, etc. Like Aarya the best of what's left.

Last edited:
my body is ready, avoiding this thread till im on the other side. May the Old Gods have mercy on your souls
smokin.gif

All the dudes that be on that "Bad win, no happy endings, pull you skirt down, life is not like that" steez remind me of the goth kids from South Park :lol:

View media item 1582152
I swear, since the Dark Knight came out, god forbid something has even a somewhat happy ending :lol:

Let me dream brahs. Let me dream |I

I know. It's great that people have stopped expecting the prince and princess to live together happily ever after like little shcoolgirls :smokin

Last edited:
That Valyrian steel took care of that white walker leader.

The female leader at the wildling village was cute.

Back
Top Bottom