OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif
at snow cushioning a fall.

Man no.

But realistically, if they jumped into that snow bank, they would go pretty damn deep into it and might get stuck lmao.

It was 1/3 up the wall basically.

Some of you never jumped on some snow before?

Not from the top of a Castle G.
For real, mind blown though.
Guess it's the same effect or affect of those stunt dudes/chicks jumping from several stories, into cardboard boxes.

I should have been way more shocked than I was at the stabbing. **** ya'll ******. And yeah I jerked off to Cersei's atonement.

Reactions: Ube
The theories really being spoilers from pricks acting like they are guessing is why I only come in here after the Sunday eps.
I unsubscribe every Monday morning.
I skip past most of dudes posts in here cause I know theres a group of them that are *****. Then we got cats in other threads on other topics spoiling the show and ****

Some of you never jumped on some snow before?

Not from the top of a Castle G.
For real, mind blown though.
Guess it's the same effect or affect of those stunt dudes/chicks jumping from several stories, into cardboard boxes.

It really depends on how compacted the snow is. The snow is fresh from the storm so they probably won't get injured too badly. bran got pushed from a high up window and he was only paralyzed but in a coma for a little bit. myranda only had the ground for her skull to land on.

I should have been way more shocked than I was at the stabbing. **** ya'll ******. And yeah I jerked off to Cersei's atonement.
the theorizers in here and that bastard in the NBA Finals thread have ruined the season for me

Last edited:
Am i the only one who's on the Boltons team right now, They are winning since day one and lost only a few men. The Boltons should rule the North. Besides, it's pretty sad that Shireen died for an battle who was already lost, i hope Davos kill the red witch for this.  

I dont know how someone could root for the Boltons

Been on team Ramsay from day 1.  Entertainingly ruthless cat. The only real threat remaining

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Don't hate the flayer, hate the game

#dreadfort

He just off'd his best chance of staying alive (long term)

Forget White Walkers

I hope Wun Wun curb stomps his lil ***

If I ever see that actor walking near the wall i'll sparta kick his skull into a giant's anus. Same goes for ramsey. ellaria would get punched in the taint and I'd motorboat tyene after.

Back
Top Bottom