OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not like the bad guys aren't taking L's or finishing last too. A show with this high body count spreads it around. Can't wait until someone finally murks that douche ramsay.

Nah, Jon wasn't responsible for his village being attacked and his parents being killed. Jon was the guy who took him in and treated him well. Then his brutus self agreed to a cowardly attack on their commander. If they hate the wildlings so much then attack the wildlings. They just went after a target who wasn't expecting it. That wasn't justice or revenge. That was a vagina move.

Jon treats everyone well. thats why he died. he forgot how ruthless society is. nice guys always finish last or in this case "dead" in their own blood.
but my boy samwell the "oh my" nicest guy in the whole show is alive and slaying gilly every night
smokin.gif

It's not like the bad guys aren't taking L's or finishing last too. A show with this high body count spreads it around. Can't wait until someone finally murks that douche ramsay.

True. The Bolton's are pretty much the only major group that made it through this season pretty much unscathed. Starks, Lannisters, Khalessi, Stannis, etc. all took major Ls.

You guys also have to get out of your mind Game of thrones is "about" the Starks.

it's about Westeros

Starks just happen to be the main focus, to have characters to go off and take us through the many dilemmas that happen.

Could you quote which NTers said they won't watch the show because of Sansa's scene?

Because I have seen it mentioned a bunch of times like it was a widespread problem, but I can't remember anyone taking it that far. But I could be wrong

Seem like dudes were browsing around the internet to piss themselves off, then coming on NT to vent at anyone who dared say they didn't like the scene
It w's more than that though...they were in here typing essays on their disgust of how inappropriate the show was...still I say eff outta here with all that fake outrage

It w's more than that though...they were in here typing essays on their disgust of how inappropriate the show was...still I say eff outta here with all that fake outrage

exactly and every disgusting thing that has ever been filmed in the show was on this final ep, not a peep.. all they cared about was snow and seeing non lena tatas

:lol: @ Myrcella saying 'I'll never take it off' about the necklace.

How right she was.:lol:

Her and Jamie had a nice moment. That bish ellaria ruined everything. She better run as far away as she can and hope the Prince finds her first before Jamie does. I'd make her death more gruesome than Oberyn's.

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/06/kit-harington-talked-about-the-fate-of-jon-snow-but-do-we-believe-him/

:nerd:

Knew something was up with Olly for weeks :smh: , just didn't anticipate that. All things aside with Snow, the episode was phenomenal.

-About time (any) sign of Theon came back into play.
-Arya is a savage, but got put right in her place.
-Khaleesi's story has been boring to me for a while, but this season it picked up and def' did in the finale.
-The homie Podrick lives another day :pimp: :lol:.

Not really a spoiler, but does anyone think Sam might have known Jon's fate and decided to leave because he really looked out for his safety along with Samwell and the baby?

Edit: Just read JPZx's post, this guy Sam definitely was in the know :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: @ Myrcella saying 'I'll never take it off' about the necklace.

How right she was.:lol:

Her and Jamie had a nice moment. That bish ellaria ruined everything. She better run as far away as she can and hope the Prince finds her first before Jamie does. I'd make her death more gruesome than Oberyn's.
No love for Ellaria. She was wildin'.

Might have killed so many of her people when it's all said and done, and over Oberyn dying in a trial by combat he volunteered for.:smh:

Last edited:
Question?

If Tommen dies, who the hell does the Iron Throne rightfully go too :lol:

Jamie?

Goes to the Queen. Not sure if Maregery could wed another Noble house...and make that person a king. A la Dany.

But if Margery isn't pregnant (my man Tommen was dumping in her 4x a da)....I'm Guessing it would be on the Lannister side and maybe Kevan since he's the acting hand?

Good question.

Damn man, I just realized there isn't really any more actual content for me to consume until WoW drops.:frown:

We'll be well into Season 6 before TWoW even gets a release date.

GRRM writes like a snail and the editing process for a book of this magnitude can take a full year.

Be patient book readers. We have no other choice. :lol:

Question?

If Tommen dies, who the hell does the Iron Throne rightfully go too :lol:

Jamie?

Goes to the Queen. Not sure if Maregery could wed another Noble house...and make that person a king. A la Dany.

But if Margery isn't pregnant (my man Tommen was dumping in her 4x a da)....I'm Guessing it would be on the Lannister side and maybe Kevan since he's the acting hand?

Good question.

Well I thought since that man ain't eating, he might be on this way out soon :lol:

Last edited:
Is Brianne the worst bodyguard in history or nah? Everyone she was sworn to protect caught the L. And now she had one job and she left her post. :smh:

Is Brianne the worst bodyguard in history or nah? Everyone she was sworn to protect caught the L. And now she had one job and she left her post. :smh:

Probably not many people know how to fight off a shadow demon. Maybe she needed a lantern's light. Bronn is a good bodyguard, she can ask Pod about how he became good at it.

Back
Top Bottom