OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the hate for Olly is just too much in here.

yall would be feeling the same way if you had to witness your parents get murked by who is supposed to be your new ally.

good for Olly in getting his justice and turning into a man for getting the final stab in what was Jon Snow.
2622207_o.gif

the hate for Olly is just too much in here.

yall would be feeling the same way if you had to witness your parents get murked by who is supposed to be your new ally.

good for Olly in getting his justice and turning into a man for getting the final stab in what was Jon Snow.

It's been pretty obvious for awhile that Jon Snow is the prince that was promised..  The show is about Jon imo

Last edited:
I refuse to believe this is the last we see of Jon snow. He IS the chosen one. Dude knew to eat box, killed a white walked, etc... He'll be back.

The north remembers!

Cant wait to see Zik on his high horse in here
I already posted :lol: but I knew this was gonna happen for like a year or two now. I just wasn't sure at all it was gonna happen this season. I'm not on my Cartman licking tears steez cuz I BEEN knew :lol:

I could get on that horse but overall this season didn't get better than the last.

While I'm all for watching you guys root for heroes who will take that ultimate L, I'm not all for storytelling where we get eps where EVERYONE takes Ls :lol:

Plus my main guys didn't get to shine enough this season (Tyrion had that one ep talking his way as the hand of the Queen, Varys got little to no attention but it was cool to just see him show up in the finale, and my boy Petyr still has yet to get those Ws or play that best hand, son still reveling in the chaos).

In the end, I was just preparing yall to embrace it.

Not to be a d bag, but where all the Keyboard warriors that was in here rioting with sansa and other scenes that were "disgusting and too hard to watch."

We must have gotten every single "ism" "ist" and "stations" this modern world has named this episode. and no one bats an eye....all in the name of snow.

always can use this pic.
see you guys next season
View media item 1573554

Last edited:
Not to be a d bag, but where all the Keyboard warriors that was in here rioting with sansa and other scenes that were "disgusting and too hard to watch."

We must have gotten every single "ism" "ist" and "stations" this modern world has named this episode. and no one bats an eye....all in the name of snow.

always can use this pic.
see you guys next season
View media item 1573554

Could you quote which NTers said they won't watch the show because of Sansa's scene?

Because I have seen it mentioned a bunch of times like it was a widespread problem, but I can't remember anyone taking it that far. But I could be wrong

Seem like dudes were browsing around the internet to piss themselves off, then coming on NT to vent at anyone who dared say they didn't like the scene

Last edited:
Could you quote which NTers said they won't watch the show because of Sansa's scene?

Because I have seen it mentioned a bunch of times like it was a widespread problem, but I can't remember anyone taking it that far. But I could be wrong

Seem like dudes were browsing around the internet to piss themselves off, then coming on NT to vent at anyone who dared say they didn't like the scene

there was at least 8 people in this thread but I cant remember what pages and wont bother to search

Cant wait to see Zik on his high horse in here
I already posted
laugh.gif
but I knew this was gonna happen for like a year or two now. I just wasn't sure at all it was gonna happen this season. I'm not on my Cartman licking tears steez cuz I BEEN knew
laugh.gif

I could get on that horse but overall this season didn't get better than the last.

While I'm all for watching you guys root for heroes who will take that ultimate L, I'm not all for storytelling where we get eps where EVERYONE takes Ls
laugh.gif

Plus my main guys didn't get to shine enough this season (Tyrion had that one ep talking his way as the hand of the Queen, Varys got little to no attention but it was cool to just see him show up in the finale, and my boy Petyr still has yet to get those Ws or play that best hand, son still reveling in the chaos).

In the end, I was just preparing yall to embrace it.
I think I finally get it and I've already began preparing to embrace it.

I've been removing my emotional investments from Tyrion, Varys, the rest the Stark kids and Bronn.

I dont know how someone could root for the Boltons
Been on team Ramsay from day 1.  Entertainingly ruthless cat. The only real threat remaining

Last edited:
One thing I don't get or wasn't paying attention to. Ramsey asked his dad for a few men, the best of them to go take on Stannis. Like he was some badass. That didn't happen at all. Son looks like he took the entire army out to face Stannis and just overpower them.

What happened to that?

Sam's a deserter - of Jon - as well as a sketchball, and this episode confirmed it.

It was the worst-kept secret early on at Castle Black that Sam was living week-to-week... then Jon took him under his wing and instructed him on how to defend himself, on how to survive.

Jon only shares with Sam what happened, and Sam then takes advantage of Jon's power: by asking him to send him, Gilly and the baby away to be safe (because Jon, where you are clearly isn't but hey, I gotta take care of mine)

Hey Sam, what happened to the oath?

Hey Sam, you're seeking refuge to go be with a person who is a wildling, and leaving Jon to take the brunt of being 'a traitor' for helping wildlings?

Hey Sam, you realize you're the only person who Jon has here - and the only person whose presence was maybe keeping him alive here?

Hey Sam, you realize the only reason you're still here, alive, is because Jon was here?

"Til next time, Jon." :smh: :x
:lol:

From the start of this show we've basically been told members of the Night's Watch do not follow the rules. They'll dessert, fornicate, and betray their own if they want to. Jon himself isn't exempt from that.

I don't believe Sam's presence was keeping Jon alive at all though :lol: C'mon. It's not like Sam had already become the new Maester and ppl were taking heed to his wise words. He tried to convince that traitorous twerp Olly and he wasn't buying it either. What would've happened if Sam stayed is after they killed Jon some other crows would've killed Sam, the baby, and raped Gilly.
How accurate has the show been portrayed from the books?
Some characters in the books don't exist in the show at all and maybe some of their actions are done by others. Some characters on the show don't exist in the books. Some events on the show (mostly this season) didn't happen in the books in the same way or at all.

Most of the deaths have been on point or at leas the fact that a character dies at a certain time does happen.

It'll be interesting to see what goes down next year with just the writers coming up with their own stuff. I hope it's better than this season and it'll be telling if it's worse.
Sam's a deserter - of Jon - as well as a sketchball, and this episode confirmed it.

It was the worst-kept secret early on at Castle Black that Sam was living week-to-week... then Jon took him under his wing and instructed him on how to defend himself, on how to survive.

Jon only shares with Sam what happened, and Sam then takes advantage of Jon's power: by asking him to send him, Gilly and the baby away to be safe (because Jon, where you are clearly isn't but hey, I gotta take care of mine)

Hey Sam, you're seeking refuge to go be with a person who is a wildling, and leaving Jon to take the brunt of being 'a traitor' for helping wildlings?

Hey Sam, you realize you're the only person who Jon has here - and the only person whose presence was maybe keeping him alive here?

Hey Sam, you realize the only reason you're still here, alive, is because Jon was here?

I literally have no interest in tuning in anymore. It made zero sense to kill him off. :smh:

Today is about to be a very unproductive day for me.
His men felt betrayed cuz he helped the wildlings so they killed him for the "watch" Makes sense to me. The last lord commander was killed cuz they were starving and wanted to smash all the inbred women. Jon to them teamed up with their sworn enemy who have killed many of their family. Keep in mind the majority of them haven't seen a wight or a walker granted they just saw a giant but they don't give a **** and want to get vengeance.

Tempted to join team White Walkers if Jon Snow is dead
I feel like this season with Brann we might not even see Jon at all next season.

I say this not knowing at all when Jon will come back but I do expect him to come back. I just also hope his death and resurrection frees him from any ties to the Night's Watch. He should be free now to try and get his own loyal squad around him and take Winterfell or something other than being on that boring *** wall waiting for death again. Revenge on the NW would be nice but short lived when the walkers come.

One thing I don't get or wasn't paying attention to. Ramsey asked his dad for a few men, the best of them to go take on Stannis. Like he was some badass. That didn't happen at all. Son looks like he took the entire army out to face Stannis and just overpower them.

What happened to that?
The initial 20 good men was for when they infiltrated the camp and burned **** down I thought?

They felt like that put everything else into play down the line because Stannis became even more desperate 

I don't remember there being one but there was a ton of snow out there. They're not going to kill both characters from a damn jump. It was a huge jump but I doubt their stories would end like that.

Yea not sure why this is even being discussed. Probably jumped on one of these

View media item 1583292

Ok, Altair :rolleyes

View media item 1583360
They survived man. They landed in a bank of snow.

In real life, ppl in Russia jump off apt buildings in to banks of snow and survive all the time.

Am i the only one who's on the Boltons team right now, They are winning since day one and lost only a few men. The Boltons should rule the North. Besides, it's pretty sad that Shireen died for an battle who was already lost, i hope Davos kill the red witch for this.  
Yeah that's just weird.

It's not just about winning :lol:

Even if you looked past the torture and the rape it's not like they even have a good reason for it. They're not the smartest or likeable or even most powerful. They're just the cruelest. No philosophy behind it at all from what we've seen so far.

Ramsay is entertaining and Roose is a smart man, i think they deserve what they have right now. Both men know what to do to survive, they played their cards right, i can't hate them for that. 
Any move for power that starts off with betrayal can't be respected imo.
I mean at this point there is Zero storyline for the Wall and the white walkers

I really don't see the end game that GRRM is trying to portray

Also how is it basically the end of the world if they break through but dudes across the narrow sea jus chilling ?
Winter is coming.

That Narrow sea is going to freeze over and those fools will die too.

What happened to that?

The initial 20 good men was for when they infiltrated the camp and burned **** down I thought?

They felt like that put everything else into play down the line because Stannis became even more desperate 
Oh ok. I forgot.

When **** started burning in the camp I thought more of the religion than Ramsey and that it was some sign Stannis wasn't the chosen one.

:lol: :smh: @ me. Show had me thinking too hard at that part.

Nah, Jon wasn't responsible for his village being attacked and his parents being killed. Jon was the guy who took him in and treated him well. Then his brutus self agreed to a cowardly attack on their commander. If they hate the wildlings so much then attack the wildlings. They just went after a target who wasn't expecting it. That wasn't justice or revenge. That was a vagina move.

Jon treats everyone well. thats why he died. he forgot how ruthless society is. nice guys always finish last or in this case "dead" in their own blood.

Arya should have whispered "The North Remembers" into Pedo Trant's eye before slicing ole boy

That would have made that scene 10000000x time more gangsta that it already was.

Nah, Jon wasn't responsible for his village being attacked and his parents being killed. Jon was the guy who took him in and treated him well. Then his brutus self agreed to a cowardly attack on their commander. If they hate the wildlings so much then attack the wildlings. They just went after a target who wasn't expecting it. That wasn't justice or revenge. That was a vagina move.

Jon treats everyone well. thats why he died. he forgot how ruthless society is. nice guys always finish last or in this case "dead" in their own blood.

Well that's why people hate that disloyal scum ollie. Jon wasn't finishing last when he's had to battle all those tough odds like infiltrating the wildlings, defending the wall in that huge battle and getting wildlings from that village when it was being attacked. He got got because of cowards. Idiots are jeopardizing everyone's lives.

yea thats what i was thinking while watching him go through the prison shanking.nice guys finish last.ol olly boy wit the death blow smh.wish jon woulda steven segal'd sons neck on the way down.

Back
Top Bottom