OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2CC3B4B200000578-0-image-m-6_1443204533900.jpg

Red Witch under the umbrella? O_O
:smile:

Like.. we knew he would be coming back.. but just seeing him in a Stark uniform.. assuming he's going to be Jon Stark. 
I cannot wait for that moment.

I'm so hyped for this season.
Can't wait.

But Jon was never in a battle where he'd be wearing Stark armor as far as I know. He wouldn't have fought as a Stark in the past.
Maybe it's some vision or dream or something like that.. but considering how much they've reported him on set, I don't think we have to worry about a fakeout like that

But Jon was never in a battle where he'd be wearing Stark armor as far as I know. He wouldn't have fought as a Stark in the past.

Maybe it's some vision or dream or something like that.. but considering how much they've reported him on set, I don't think we have to worry about a fakeout like that

This.

What kind of flashback would involve the 2 people in the pic though? Doesn't make any sense :lol:

If anything its more likely it's a flash forward/vision or something than a flashback.

Lawd here we go................

Just for clarification btw. I never claimed he wont be in next season. Just claimed he is dead...
how they use him is still up in the air, (flash backs, his dead body, who knows) but he is Dead

As the Warden of Salt,
I will allow your happiness to precede with gifs and pics.

Carry on!
The way I see it, if we actually didn't see their heads chopped off or their throats slashed, then there's a chance they can come back alive.  The Hound is still alive I bet....

The way I see it, if we actually didn't see their heads chopped off or their throats slashed, then there's a chance they can come back alive.  The Hound is still alive I bet....

I've said the same thing on here. Plus, we've already seen characters with the power to come back from the dead .... if they don't get killed too badly. Ned and Oberyn, for example, are not coming back.

I'm well aware and won't at all be surprised if we see some alternative outcome.. and I know a few blurry set pics don't guarantee anything. I'm just hopeful and hoping it works out like that because I think it'll make for a great story and fun television.

What's Tdogg's penance going to be if Snow turns out to be alive?

I say he gets a bare bottom spanking from an elected member of this thread

:stoneface: at Mediatakeout for saying Sansa and Arya are dating in real life
Arya gonna butch it up and put a strap-on for Sansa? :nerd:

I don't see it Sansa is like 19 now and Arya is like what 16? Not that the ages are a big differences but they don't seem that close and more like friends. I do recall the casting story they told and how they were rooting for each other to get the role.

I've said the same thing on here. Plus, we've already seen characters with the power to come back from the dead .... if they don't get killed too badly. Ned and Oberyn, for example, are not coming back.
:lol: Yall straight up applying comic book rules to this show now.
Unless it's a flashback :nerd: |I
NO

Could be a dream or hallucination too.
NO

Could be a dream or hallucination too.
NO!

SNOWMAN FINNA HOP OUT THE CASKET YA BASTARDS

giphy.gif

:rofl:

Out the casket bastard, reincarnated!

Sansa's like 20 and Arya's 18 iirc. Seen her recently on Doctor Who. Thats a ridiculous sounding rumour though :rofl:.

Wish I could rep you Pabs for coming through with these Snowman gifs :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom