OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lawd here we go................

Just for clarification btw. I never claimed he wont be in next season. Just claimed he is dead...
how they use him is still up in the air, (flash backs, his dead body, who knows) but he is Dead

As the Warden of Salt,
I will allow your happiness to precede with gifs and pics.

Carry on!

View media item 1711957
All Hail the Warden of Salt, Tdogg2k of House Morton

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Bout time they get respect. So weird they got it from season 5 tho lol
I think the voting changes gave Thrones the advantage. It was more open than in the past, so I think that pushed a lot of things their way considering how popular the show has been.

What are the specifics on the changes?

Im happy they got the hardware tho. May finally get our other mininseries talked about and more toys and merchandise

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/emmys-does-new-voting-process-803040
For many years prior to 2015, unbeknownst to the vast majority of people who tuned in to watch the annual Emmys telecast, Emmy winners were determined by only a miniscule percentage of the TV Academy's membership. Volunteers from its ranks would serve on so-called "Blue Ribbon panels," sometimes numbering only a few dozen members, that were empowered to vote on behalf of a collective that now numbers about 19,000

now

"In an effort to increase member participation in the voting process and to take advantage of the Academy's extension of online voting to both rounds," the organization said in a statement, "all voters eligible to vote in a category's nominating round are now eligible to vote in that category's final round, so long as they meet two additional requirements: Much like the former Blue Ribbon panel process, voters must watch the required submitted material online and attest to no specific conflicts of interest with the nominees."

boooom 12 emmy awards in 1 year ! :nthat:  

GOT been the best show on TV and now it has the hardware to go with it. Nice.

I wonder if any other actor besides Dinklage will get an Emmy. He gets the chance to shine on that big cast show.

The old Emmy process of voting sounded dumb as hell. They have all those members but have a few dozen people volunteer to vote on behalf of everyone else?

It wasn't like that for all the awards, probably for the smaller, more technical awards that no one really cared about.

I see the logic, it would make sure that those voters actually watched the episodes and put forth an effort, so you knew the voters were informed at least. When you open it up, there's no guarantee people would watch the shows.. but it does seem more fair to let as many voters have their choice heard and it prevents the elitism and favoritism that make happen otherwise.

Or being dead..

A radio show i listen to were emmy voters one year. They sent them the voting list and dvds to all the movies

Snow pa is definitely coming back :pimp:

He was on spotted on set during a huge, upcoming battle scene...

Also, during a recent interview he said he's signed on to Thrones until he's well into his 30's & that that hinders him from actively pursuing more movie roles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom