OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 1943217
Bran standing/walking + the Nights King??

giphy.gif

Not watching the trailer yet. Afraid its going to make my too hyped and incapable of finishing the work I have to get done right now. But :pimp: just at the fact we're getting closer ...

Pretty sure I saw Stannis standing in front of some frozen/snow covered pieces of wood in that trailer.

Dany :pimp:

Onion Knight about to start killing :lol:

Bran looking 25 years old.
laugh.gif

This season is really about to be crazy. A lot of pieces moving around last season...now we get the action.

Mountainstein about to take some heads off.

Red lady will resurrect snow. didnt she give birth so some thing? what happened with that?

Rewatching all the seasons, I just finished the Red Wedding. That episode still pisses me off.

Flashback scene with Ned, Cersei and Strong, Bran and the Night King, Jon being resurrected, Davos picking up the sword, yes.. yes... yes.. yes.

slow down...that wasn't jon being resurrected, it was him having his funeral...
STAY DOWN JON CLOWN

Rewatching all the seasons, I just finished the Red Wedding. That episode still pisses me off.

Yes. And Mountain v. Viper as well. I've watched it a couple of additional times and part of me deep down still holds out hope it ends differently.

Nice trailer...I wonder what it means with Bran seeing the Night's King.

I hope Snow comes back and get to put hands on him too lol

Not watching the trailer yet. Afraid its going to make my too hyped and incapable of finishing the work I have to get done right now. But :pimp: just at the fact we're getting closer ...
This.

Why did I log into NT right now... Blue balls city :smh:

From the comments though, it seems that the end of the sodium kingdom is near :evil:

Can't wait to watch it tonight, I'm know I'm going to be extra hyped. Swingin' at nothing, word to Cuba Gooding Jr.

Last edited:
Was that Yara and Melissandre making out? :nerd:

And Arya warging :nerd: :nerd:
I haven't seen the trailer yet but if you're speculating Arya was warging because her eyes were white, then no...

They're all white because she's blind now, b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom